So, it wasn't about the YouTube video??????

The boy: Silas Marner sucks!

The man: How do you know?

The boy: I just know.

The man: Have you read it?

The boy: No, it just sucks. And Thomas Hardy was a sociopath, which means it must suck.

The man: How do you know if your perception of the author plays out in the text if you haven't read the text?

The boy: Cause I rule.

EDITED TO REMOVE REPLY. REASON? Why bother!

Last edited:
Let us not take our eyes off the prize.

“I think the dam is about to break on Benghazi. We’re going to find a system failure before, during, and after the attacks.

“We’re going to find political manipulation seven weeks before an election. We’re going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.

“The bond that has been broken between those who serve us in harms way and the government they serve is huge — and to me every bit as damaging as Watergate.”
Sen. Lindsey Graham

"When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.
ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack."

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

Just a friendly follow up! :~)

“Now we know the Obama White House’s chief concern about the Benghazi attack was making sure that President Obama looked good,” Fitton said in a statement. “And these documents undermine the Obama administration’s narrative that it thought the Benghazi attack had something to do with protests or an Internet video.”

“Given the explosive material in these documents, it is no surprise that we had to go to federal court to pry them loose from the Obama State Department,” Fitton said.
The Benghazi terrorist attack occurred as President Obama maintained a tight presidential race with Mitt Romney. By refocusing the narrative, the Obama Administration was able to largely downplay the significant impact of his administration’s weak foreign policy on American security abroad.

The released emails appear to confirm what the Tea Party and conservatives have long believed, that the Obama Administration has been infinitely more concerned with avoiding blame than ensuring this kind of tragedy doesn’t happen again or finding justice for the families of those ruthlessly murdered.

BOMBSHELL! Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Just for the heck of it, I Googled this story a couple ways to see if any of the "Lamestream media" were listed as reporting it. There were several 'pages' of links for each...I went thru just the 1st couple pages each time...and surprise, surprise, 'NO MENTION of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, or any of the rest of the usual suspects...just FOX in one case (but then, we all know FOX lies, don't we). Had ANY of them reported it, history says THEY would have been listed on the 1st page.

However, it should be stressed again that there is no lefty bias in the media. The media are NOT in Obama's pocket. The media are NOT trying to cover his butt 'by omission' or in any other way, NOR have they been doing so from day-one. No sir. That's just a LIE started by Beck, Limbaugh, and a few other loons...and FOX, of course.

(Edit) For doubters, here's the 1st FULL page of one of them:

<LI id=newsbox class=g>

1. New White House Emails Reveal Effort to Portray Benghazi ...
    TheBlaze.com ‎- 12 hours ago
    Top-ranking members of the Obama administration coordinated in 2012 to portray the deadly ... The emails, released Tuesday by conservative.

More news for Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin

<LI class=g> Bombshell: Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's ...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3150234/posts‎

Free Republic

9 hours ago - Posted on 04/29/2014 9:08:15 PM PDT by robowombat. BOMBSHELL! Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's Reaction to Benghazi.

<LI class=g> Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's Reaction to Benghazi ...

www.usacarry.comForumMain CategoryPolitics

1 day ago - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's Reaction to Benghazi By Greg Campbell Emails obtained by Judicial Watch have revealed ...

<LI class=g> Bombshell: Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's ...

inagist.com/all/461224399900008448/

17 hours ago - Bombshell: Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama Admin's Reaction to #Benghazi http://t.co/2ANwqpsplr by TPNNtweets ...

<LI class=g> Benghazi Emails Show White House Effort to Protect Obama ...

freebeacon.com/.../benghazi-email...‎

The Washington Free Beacon

by Adam Kredo - in 108 Google+ circles
20 hours ago - Previously unreleased internal Obama administration emails show that a ... administration officials reveal an effort to insulate President Barack Obama from ... The newly released internal White House e-mails show that Rice's ...

<LI class=g> Obama administration releases e-mails detailing agencies ...

www.washingtonpost.com/.../obama-administration...‎

The Washington Post

May 15, 2013 - The Obama administration released 100 pages of e-mails Wednesday that reveal differences between intelligence analysts and State ...

<LI class=g> EMAILS REVEAL OBAMA ADMIN SHUT DOWN WW ...

https://www.facebook.com/.../posts/230272163834935?stream_ref=10‎

EMAILS REVEAL OBAMA ADMIN SHUT DOWN WW II MEMORIAL KNOWING VETS WERE COMING!...Newly released public records show that the Department ...

<LI class=g> BOMBSHELL! Newly Released Emails Reveal Obama ...

kipper1969.wordpress.com/.../bombshell-newly-released-emails-reveal-o...‎

15 hours ago - http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/29/bombshell-newly-released-emails-reveal-obama-admins-reaction-to-benghazi/

<LI class=g> Emails Reveal Obama Admin Shut Down WW II Memorial ...

www.breitbart.com/.../Obama-Administration-Knew-Shunn...‎

Breitbart.com

Mar 11, 2014 - Newly released public records show that the Department of the Interior knew in advance that two groups of aging veterans would be visiting the ...

Last edited:

Keith

I think you may have to go back to Internet Posting School and sit the Course again Larry... :shifty:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey, I've never claimed to be a 'peuter/tech-savvy/cut-'n'-paste X-spurt, now, HAVE I...yuh mizzerbull, nitpicky ole...

The purpose of the above "page" was to show the SITES referenced 'onnit'...which it clearly did regardless of what internet posting 'class' I need to re-attend!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Come on Bob you know you can't believe anything on Fox News.;):laugh:

I do think the Judge makes some valid points however.

The b.o. administration lied about this because b.o. was campaigning as the guy who had Al Qaeda on the run. He let these people die rather than admit otherwise. Their coverup, like all true cover ups, is starting to crumble.

I'd like to assure my leftist Comrades, we will never impeach the first black President, and he will one day be as highly respected as bill clinton after allowing China to steal our nuclear secrets.

Come on Bob you know you can't believe anything on Fox News.;):laugh:

I do think the Judge makes some valid points however.

"Investigation found that the video cited as the cause for the attack in Benghazi and riots in the Middle East underwent at least four name changes, includingDesert Warrior, The innocence of bn Laden, The Real Life of Muhammad, and finally, Innocence of Muslims. Investigation also found evidence that the primary individual behind the film worked as an operational asst for the FBI in exchange for leniency due to his criminal past. Indications of a possible association by one or more of the individuals responsible for the film to U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA, are also suggested."

Investigative Findings: Benghazi video linked to the CIA?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The b.o. administration lied about this because b.o. was campaigning as the guy who had Al Qaeda on the run.

'Absolute gospel...

He let these people die rather than admit otherwise.

'Bit of an unfair stretch there IMHO. He (and a host of others) lied about the cause of the whole thing alright, of THAT there is no doubt...and a rescue op never got off the ground for whatever reason, 'no doubt about that either...but, we now know (? I guess ?) that our people were killed before the nearest 'cavalry' could have gotten there. So, if only 'technically', Obama (or whomever else) didn't "let (them) die".

What amazes me is the fact that the media went on and on, week after week, month after month about Watergate - AND NO ONE WAS KILLED DURING THAT WHOLE EPISODE. But, FOUR AMERICANS WERE KILLED in the Benghazi attack, AND, even though the Obama Admin has, from the get-go, lied thru its teeth about that whole matter ('same as in Watergate)...the media has done little more that 'yawn' about getting to the bottom of the Benghazt episode from day-one.

Nope. 'No lefty bias in the media. None at all.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Bob,
Why don't you find a website to post on, where more than 5% of the readers are remotely interested in purely political websites....
I think you may have lost sight of the fact that this site is dedicated to a particular car...
This maybe " The Paddock " , but that doesn't mean it's the garbage shute...

Back