Terrorist attacks in Paris.

GTBOB - I guess thats resounding "NO" then.

If I was in the RAF or navy launching attacks from afar I would not have a problem even at my age. The thought of being sent in as a human land mine or booby trap detonator by some twat sat in a chair thousands of miles away does not really appeal to me.If we are just bombing fuck out of the place count me in.

Bob

R.I.P. Diesel :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 216

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
A German's View on Islam - well worth reading

Hard to argue with this:

This is one of the best explanations of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.
His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II,owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more
were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools.
So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the
world had come.'

'My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

'We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just
want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel
better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.'

'The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50
shooting wars worldwide.
It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent
in an Islamic wave.
It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.
It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.
It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.'

'The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised
of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people.
The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.'

'The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across
South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and
bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery?
Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

'History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of
points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up,
because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.'

'Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and
many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.'

'Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and yes, in Ottawa, too, while the Lord's Prayer
was removed (due to being so offensive?). The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.'

'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them.
Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket.
Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.'

'In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that
the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.'

'As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.'

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness
that allows the problems to expand.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
And we are still bending to their will.

The Australian Army is removing a 102-year-old motto from hat badges because it is offensive to Muslims. The words "In this sign, conquer" will be removed from hat pins worn by chaplains, because it's associated with a period during the Middle Ages when Christian armies fought Muslims.

#Today9

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I did a bit of researching and apparently Emanuelle Tanya did not write the above missive.
Never the less most of it would be the truth as far as I see it so I don't really care who wrote it.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
LAST NIGHTS UK PRESS RELEASE:

UK counter-terror chief reveals police are watching 118 Syrian jihadis in Britain with 183 suspects held over Syria-related crime
Private meeting of top officers shows challenge of keeping Britons safe
Half of counter-terror arrests now linked to Islamic State
750 Britons have travelled to Syria and Iraq in the past few years

PUBLISHED: 23:04, 21 November 2015 | UPDATED: 09:33, 22 November 2015

More than 100 suspected jihadis linked to Islamic State are being monitored by police in London, the country’s counter-terrorism chief has revealed, with hundreds more under surveillance nationwide.
Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley told a private meeting of Scotland Yard bosses that there were 118 ‘Syria-related’ live operations under way in the capital alone.
These include monitoring extremists who have trained in the Middle East and returned to Britain, as well as home-grown radicals who may be plotting attacks or raising funds for terrorists.
Suspects linked to IS now account for more than half of counter-terror arrests for the first time, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. Across the country, 183 people have been arrested on suspicion of offences linked to Syria in the past year – the equivalent of one every other day.
Threat: Police closed off road access due to a suspected car bomb in Elephant and Castle. Three men were arrested in an operation highlighting a heightened state of alertness
Threat: Police closed off road access due to a suspected car bomb in Elephant and Castle. Three men were arrested in an operation highlighting a heightened state of alertn

Belgium on terror lockdown: Brussels metro closed and people...

ISIS's chilling new tactic: Terror group tells British-based...
The scale of the challenge facing police and intelligence services in keeping Britain safe following the terror attacks in Paris was starkly illustrated yesterday.
In Central London, armed officers were dispatched and Blackfriars Bridge closed to traffic after a suspected stolen car with Belgian numberplates was stopped and three men were arrested. Police later confirmed there were no terrorist links, but the operation highlighted the heightened state of alertness.

AC Rowley, the national policing lead for counter-terrorism, released the latest figures on ongoing operations at a meeting of the Metropolitan Police’s performance and assurance board on August 4.
He told bosses including Met Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe: ‘The number of live operations [has] increased to 394 for June and SO15 [counter-terror command] are managing 11 of the 15 national priority operations. Currently 118 operations are Syria-related.’
Scotland Yard explained that such operations include intelligence-gathering and surveillance.
Security chiefs believe as many as 750 Britons have travelled to Syria and Iraq in the past few years to train or fight with IS forces.
While many have been killed in battle or by air strikes – including British executioner Mohammed Emwazi, known as Jihadi John – as many as 450 are thought to have returned home.
Police and security services try to contact everyone who returns from the area in order to establish how much of a threat they pose. Some will face no further action if it is believed they only went to deliver humanitarian aid. Others will be sent on deradicalisation programmes.
WHERE DID THE TOURISTS GO? NUMBERS AT 'TARGETS' PLUMMET

Fear of a terrorist attack has dramatically cut the number of shoppers on British high streets and visitors to tourist areas.
Following the Paris atrocities, numbers have dropped by as much as half in usually crowded city areas, while retail businesses have missed out on hundreds of millions of pounds in sales.
The day after the attacks in the French capital, the number of UK high street shoppers was down by 16.7 per cent on the same day in 2014, costing retailers £250 million in sales in one day.
The effect continued last week. On Thursday – the last day for which figures are available – figures for British shoppers had dropped by 9.4 per cent on 12 months ago, according to retail analysts Spring-Board.
There was also a large fall in the number of pedestrians in tourist areas. Around the London Eye, there was a drop of 32 per cent on the day after the attacks.
On Thursday, London’s usually crowded Covent Garden suffered a 56.6 per cent decline.
It is feared that some returning jihadis who have been further radicalised and battle-hardened by their experiences may be planning a terrorist attack in this country using skills they acquired overseas.
They will be monitored more closely by police and the security services, and will be arrested if it is felt there is sufficient evidence to charge them.
Over the 12 months to October, 183 of the 384 counter-terror arrests related to Syria. Neither the Crown Prosecution Service nor the Home Office would say how many returnees from the country were currently being prosecuted.
Terror aftermath: A crowd silent at Place de la Republique in Paris following last week's attacks. The Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner says the task to prevent similar attacks in the UK is immense
Terror aftermath: A crowd silent at Place de la Republique in Paris following last week's attacks. The Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner says the task to prevent similar attacks in the UK is immense

Overall, police say 600 live counter-terrorism operations are underway across the country, around half of which are related to IS.
Scotland Yard said last night: ‘The scale of our effort is illustrated by the large number of ongoing investigative operations, including those relating to Syria.
‘The police are currently investigating hundreds of active cases, involving hundreds more individuals. Many of these investigations will be jointly run with MI5, targeting the most dangerous people and plots.’
At least eight individuals who have travelled to Syria have been jailed for terrorism offences, along with others who have raised money or attempted to reach the war zone. A further three terror suspects are currently subject to control orders known as Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures.
The most dangerous returnee is considered to be Imran Khawaja, who faked his own death in an attempt to slip back into Britain undetected. The 27-year-old, from West London, spent several months in Syria last year and was pictured posing with severed heads and weapons. He was arrested at Dover and jailed for 12 years in February.

Read more: UK counter-terror chief reveals police are watching 118 Syrian jihadis in Britain | Daily Mail Online

Hillary can't even say "radical Islam", WTF!

Early in the debate, Hillary Clinton was asked about a longtime GOP complaint that President Obama’s refusal to describe America’s war abroad as a battle against “radical Islam” is a sign of weakness. While Clinton, a former secretary of state, described the enemy as “jihadists” and “Islamists,” she said the term “radical Islam” was “painting with too broad a brush” and would hand America’s enemies a propaganda victory by framing Western actions as a religious war against Muslims.

Keith

Have there been any measures announced to combat the potential for terrorist attack Al?

Your anti - Obama/Democrat/Pinko/Liberal stance is acknowledged up front. Just interested to know what is being fed to the American public generally..

That was funny Keith. The current threat level is yellow, elevated. I would have thought orange but......... Terror-Alert.com
The current administration has a hard time acknowledging radical Islam. As in Fort Hood, "work place violence". I get a little suspect of his leanings.
Not to worry, it's still safe to play golf. He's still zipping all over the globe in Air Force One, ahhh, it's good to be king.

Back