This is interesting!

Jim Quote: I was a Republican until I saw what they did to Clinton, they took the country apart for short term political gain. They rammed through an impeachment and could not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for it.

Not for nothing Jim but the guy was getting head in the oval office, not to mention strange acts with cigars. I voted for him, but he deserved to be impeached, the guy had no respect for anything!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim Quote: I was a Republican until I saw what they did to Clinton, they took the country apart for short term political gain. They rammed through an impeachment and could not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for it.

Not for nothing Jim but the guy was getting head in the oval office, not to mention strange acts with cigars. I voted for him, but he deserved to be impeached, the guy had no respect for anything!

Well Al, nothing wrong with a good cigar and a little head.:laugh:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al,

Not for nothing Jim but the guy was getting head in the oval office, not to mention strange acts with cigars. I voted for him, but he deserved to be impeached, the guy had no respect for anything!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Posted by Al

Your ok with wars for no reason, warrent less phone taps, killing thousands of innocent people and tourture, but just a little nookie and throw him out! AND YOU SAY RESPECT?

You have a strange sence of priorities.

You think he was the first? NOT!

He was just the first to have hipicritical small people throw it in everyones face for short term political gain. They dragged the country through years of usless, tastless, tabloid trash for short term political gain.

Al, why after all the crap could they not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for impeachment?

Whats the point of power if you cant use it. If you take nookie out of power, you get the Carters and Bushes of the world. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
That is because most of those Republicans and Democrats were guilty of some other misdeed and they had to vote their beliefs and that is, whatever you can get away with in Washington is okay. That very loss of moral fiber in congress is really the reason the country is in a mess. Whatever you want to say about our wonderful baby-boomer generation you can't hide the lack of hubris in our generation. We were the revolutionary generation raised with the proverbial silver spoon in our mouths and we have squandered our inheritance. With all of these rebellious types we get the morass that is congress today. The same thing has happened in other democracies around the globe as well. As for me, I can't wait for our children's generation to take charge. They have got to be better than the lowlifes that I have seen for the past 25 years. That goes for both parties in the US by the way. You other guys from around the globe will have to weigh in on your own domestic struggles.

Jim as for facts, if I wanted to drill down to retrieve "facts" I could just give up my career and search for "facts" to support any viewpoint that I choose to support. Fortunately, my time constraints are limited to working for a living and reading three to four books a week. Unfortunately, I cannot cut and paste the relevant data that you would like to see. Maybe you and I could get a book club going and then we could really have a discussion.

Garry

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
That is because most of those Republicans and Democrats were guilty of some other misdeed and they had to vote their beliefs and that is, whatever you can get away with in Washington is okay. That very loss of moral fiber in congress is really the reason the country is in a mess.
Part of a post by Gary

I agree with much of your top paragraph, except that none of this is new, if you go back through history and read about our former presidents you will find all sorts of outlandish behavior, it's just that most of it did not come out until well after they were gone.

As for the second part of your post, If you do not have time to fact check what you post then DO NOT POST IT!

If you post something that you have not checked and you get called on it, it's your falt, don't go attacking people and calling them names!

All that said, Garry, at least you had the class to respond to my points, that's alot more than most of the posters in the Paddock, thank you very much!

ps I love books, I'm with you there.

Last edited:
Al,

Posted by Al

Your ok with wars for no reason, warrent less phone taps, killing thousands of innocent people and tourture, but just a little nookie and throw him out! AND YOU SAY RESPECT?

You have a strange sence of priorities.

You think he was the first? NOT!

He was just the first to have hipicritical small people throw it in everyones face for short term political gain. They dragged the country through years of usless, tastless, tabloid trash for short term political gain.

Al, why after all the crap could they not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for impeachment?

Whats the point of power if you cant use it. If you take nookie out of power, you get the Carters and Bushes of the world. Just my opinion.

Jim, Just when it looks like you can respond intelligently, you fall off the deep end. It's NOT ok to get head from an 18 year old girl in the oval office. Your response is to drag out stuff back to Washington. Come on!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al,

Compared to what the Bush administration did, this is NOTHING!!!! These were two concenting adults, who only wanted privacy, and they had privacy until some hipoctritcal republicans decided to make short term political gains and dragged the country through the mud for years. They must be very proud!

Say Al, you still have not answered why they could not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for it.

Jim your post
As for the second part of your post, If you do not have time to fact check what you post then DO NOT POST IT!

If you post something that you have not checked and you get called on it, it's your falt, don't go attacking people and calling them names!

What part of the former statement that I made is obtuse to you? You failed to read my post regarding books as a resource that doesn't lend themselves to quick facts that can be posted to handle these petty arguments that you insist on fostering. I like to read, re-read and ponder research and make up my mind about how I stand on a subject. I don't have the time or inclination of using a search engine just to state my opinion. I thought that was understood. If you will read my posts most of my opinions have been stated regarding my own research. If my opinions differ with yours then that is fine with me. Others on this forum feel the same way. I don't feel the need to justify my beliefs or the need to hunt for one-liners on the internet to try and convince others of where I stand. You seem like an intelligent guy and I respect the fact that you and I have fundamental disagreements in many areas. I will give you the respect to have your opinion. And that is what it is, an opinion. No better than any other member on this forum. May God bless you and may God bless the USA.
Garry

Jim your question was already answered a few posts ago so calm down and read. Clinton was to blame for A LOT of things and don't be foolish enough to think that Monica was O.K. with what was going on. If I remember she had A LOT to say about what went on. Billery might have been acting under the guise of consensual relations but don't think for a second that Monica was ALL GAME ALL THE TIME.

Now you might say that Billery was set up or that the evil republicans did this to him but at some point REALITY has to hit even you. NO REPUBLICAN MADE him do what HE DID. NO REPUBLICAN made him LIE about it. While most politicians are liars most don't get caught with their pants down (no pun intended) and when they do it's game on regardless of political affiliation. Especially when its someone that looks like Monica. The American public would have been more understanding if billery were TRADING UP but billery as most democrats went the opposite way and that is the dirty little secret that we all talk about quietly. She (Monica) was a pig by any standard and one of the most powerful men in the world threw away his life for that!!!!! If he could be swade from his morals for a hog like that then only GOD knows what else he is capable of letting lose with. I mean its not like Marilyn was running around the white house (but the republicans are the ones playing games in office)!!!!!!

Last edited:
Al,

Compared to what the Bush administration did, this is NOTHING!!!! These were two concenting adults, who only wanted privacy, and they had privacy until some hipoctritcal republicans decided to make short term political gains and dragged the country through the mud for years. They must be very proud!

Say Al, you still have not answered why they could not even get a majority of Republicans to vote for it.

She was an 18 year old impressionable kid! (Think about it like she was your daughter)
It was the Oval Office of the President of the United States of America

Because they had there heads up their ass, does that work for you?

Compared to what Washington did to the cherry tree................................please Jim, no more.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Apparently a majority of Republicans did not agree with you, they agreed with me!

Additionally the American people agree with me as well, per Gallup, his approval rating went up during and after the Republican inquistion. His second term, approval rating was 61%.

Al, I seem recall her talking to her "friend" Ms Tripp and saying she "got out her presidential knee pads". That does not sound too "impressionable to me!

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What was the approval rating of the head job, oops sorry, head count ?
Was there any slippage or overspill ?
Do you consider this a stain on the process of democracy ?
You may consider Monika to be ' rough ', but cmon guys
look at Hilary, she is one big Moma !
Too heavy to sit astride me!!

Last edited:
Apparently a majority of Republicans did not agree with you, they agreed with me!

Additionally the American people agree with me as well, per Gallup, his approval rating went up during and after the Republican inquistion. His second term, approval rating was 61%.

Al, I seem recall her talking to her "friend" Ms Tripp and saying she "got out her presidential knee pads". That does not sound too "impressionable to me!

I guess some people are impressed by an 18 year old giving the President an on the job blow job. You find nothing wrong with this? Maybe BO's approval rating will go up if he gets head on the job. Nah..........

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'm not impressed, I do not care one way or another. Quite frankly what adults to in private is not my business, its not your business and it is certinally not the Republican partys business.

i'm not impressed, i do not care one way or another. Quite frankly what adults to in private is not my business, its not your business and it is certinally not the republican partys business.

On the job! Training to be a liberal? Don't wear a gown!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al, In keeping with you'r "this is interesting" theme, I find this interesting!

No. 2 shareholder of Fox News' parent company has funded Park51 planner

August 20, 2010 6:43 pm ET by Karl Frisch
According to a report by Yahoo! News’ John Cook, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal -- the second-largest shareholder of Fox News’ parent company News Corp. -- has deep funding ties to Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the “principal planner” of the Islamic community center in lower Manhattan.

Al, Jeff pointed this out, I'm very upset about this!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Back