Tiger Woods - Seriously Hurt in Crash

This is a case of police higher-ups and an overzealous DA wanting to make a name for themselves. If someone is a "victim" of a crime, and does NOT want to pursue the matter in a court of law, the state is overreaching its bounds. No victim, no crime. No matter what anyone else says, the state does not have the right to force it's will on it's citizens, whether they are a poor nobody or a rich somebody.

EXACTLY! If he did have a tiff with his wife, is it anybody's business?
She was not harmed, never reported any abuse, etc.

If Tiger was the receipient of a well placed golf club swing, he never filed any charges. When his alleged lover lawyered-up, and Tiger's own press release were heard, it merely fired the speculation of wrongdoing. The
local law and media are playing this up as best they can. Headlines you know..

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Have you seen the photos of the alleged girlfriend and the photos of Mrs. Woods? If he IS fooling around with the woman in question, he's crazy; Mrs. Woods is a knockout and the alleged GF is nothing special. Maybe he needs his head examined. The large one, not the other one.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Isn't it ironic she used a golf club to extricate him? Perhaps she was actually on the war path. Tigger better keep his putter in the bag...

Have you seen the photos of the alleged girlfriend and the photos of Mrs. Woods? If he IS fooling around with the woman in question, he's crazy; Mrs. Woods is a knockout and the alleged GF is nothing special. Maybe he needs his head examined. The large one, not the other one.

Reminds me of that incident with Hugh Grant and Divine Brown several years ago. I recall the first thing Jay Leno said to him in his interview was "what the hell were you thinking"

The wifey is smokin hot, no way around that....but maybe after she got the hooks in she turned into a beeeotch or something. You never know the reasons seemingly sane men make stooooopid decisions.

Tiger Woods cited for careless driving, $160.00 fine and 4 points against drivers license. Florida Highway Patrol has closed the case. 3:00PM EST today..

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Jim, I asked my wife the same question. Her answer "he'd been away for three weeks and he as a penis".:shocked:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Jim, I asked my wife the same question. Her answer "he'd been away for three weeks and he as a penis".:shocked:

Pete, I swear, your wife could have a career in stand-up comedy!!

Sometimes it's simple, perhaps his wife won't let him play the back nine and the other woman will :idea: ........and I second the sentiment expressed by Wyoming!!

Doug

It seems that women are coming out of the woodwork (pun intended) with claims of encounters. I'm sure many are false, however, two say they have e-mails and voice mail recordings to proove it. In the end, Tiger will get screwed!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit the car. She said "I don't know really put me down for a 5."

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He got hung up choosing between a wood or an iron.
What were Tiger and Mrs.Woods doing at 2.30 in the morning? They'd been clubbing.
And did you hear that Phil Mickelson rang Tiger's wife last night to get some tips on how to beat Tiger.

BUSTED! Tigers West Coast lover has blown the whistle as well. She had a phone message from Tiger on Thanksgiving day asking her to change her phone number because his wife had found it. A transcript of the call was made public today.

With his head in a sandtrap, Tiger is now admitting to "indiscretions".

Keith

And just to make his day - he has Now been charged by Police with "Careless Driving"

However, his wife just may win the coveted "Best SWing with an 8 Iron Award"

Ooops Jack got there first.

Last edited:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
We are really bad, but what the heck. Latest picture of Tiger.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 281
Back