Tiger Woods - Seriously Hurt in Crash

So why would these other women want to "expose" the relationship? They knew he was married to start, why would they want to make it public now? What is in it for them?

I would venture to say that not one of the women Tiger has seen, did not think about the money in the future. All of these devious bitches have made money and 10 minutes of fame. Money was in their mind as soon as they laid eyes on him. This certainly doesn't make what Tiger did right! Staying single would have been a lot less expensive.

Wow Paolo, you are brave posting that, I think you would be wise to confirm that it is an allegation only and you cannot substantiate it.

:lipsrsealed: there are too much money involved in this story to make it public now.
Let time pass (probably some years..the career of these champ) and u will hear surely something more in the future.

Note, also valentino (that wellknows this) in all the interview of the misterious time,just continue say.. "it is really better for Casey to stay at home..with family...his family.."
He didnt forced too much, also cause he need someone serious to destroy on track (remember laguna seca.. R.I.P.),and not a pilot worried and depressed for personal sad matters.

Just the facts can talk now:Suppo is not any longer part of ducati staff...and not for any working mistake he did.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Poor guy,

If he had stayed single,
we would have pinned medals on him !!

Strange how having a wife changes our point of view, lol.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Nine of them plus his Wedge .
I wonder if it depends on the correct lie ?

[1 iron] Driving Iron
[2 iron] Mid Iron
[3 iron] Mid Mashie
[4 iron] Jigger
[4 iron] Mashie Iron
[5 iron] Mashie
[6 iron] Spade Mashie
[7 iron] Mashie Niblick
[8 iron] Pitching Niblick
[9 iron] Niblick
[10 iron] Wedge

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I heard that because of all the bad publicity Tiger will change his name.
From now on he wants to be called Cheetah Woods.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Style or what?

A weeping blonde model claimed yesterday that she ended her affair with Tiger Woods after she woke in the middle of the night to find him texting other mistresses.

Back