Tiger Woods - Seriously Hurt in Crash

So why would these other women want to "expose" the relationship? They knew he was married to start, why would they want to make it public now? What is in it for them?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
So why would these other women want to "expose" the relationship? They knew he was married to start, why would they want to make it public now? What is in it for them?

Lots of $$$$$$ selling the story of "How I was seduced by Tiger" to those trashy womens magazines.:cry:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
But seriously guys

Mrs Woods should have known when she married Tiger that golfers like to play A ROUND.

In fact they like to play several rounds.

Dimi.

I have done a few things in my life that I would not want dragged out in public. Thankfully I will never have to go through that. Tiger is probably losing a couple of million for not appearing at his tournament this week, he will most likely lose more on endorsments, he will lose more than most of us make in a lifetime. Having said that, I believe he is human, women fall all over him, he's young, but I bet his little brain won't be making important decisions in the future. If any of you have not done something stupid in your life, tell me, we'll crucify you and exchange presents on your birthday!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I have done a few things in my life that I would not want dragged out in public. Thankfully I will never have to go through that. Tiger is probably losing a couple of million for not appearing at his tournament this week, he will most likely lose more on endorsments, he will lose more than most of us make in a lifetime. Having said that, I believe he is human, women fall all over him, he's young, but I bet his little brain won't be making important decisions in the future. If any of you have not done something stupid in your life, tell me, we'll crucify you and exchange presents on your birthday!

Al if you are sending me presents I'd like one of those mice thingys, but I'll skip the crucifixion if you don't mind.:thumbsup:

Okay, I am not a follower of pro-golf...well there is exceptions (see below)

But here is the questions, as related to Tiger...before marriage his golf game was one of the best....and I remember after his wedding vows, people complained about how his golf game took a turn for the worse. Until this past week, was not, his golf game doing rather well again? Was this a by product of the reported "numerous" affairs? So, to be great at a game or sport, you have to have relations with many ladies to be the best? Sounds plausable to me, now if I can get the ladies to believe....
I eagerly await forum responses to the new "Tiger affairs defense"

Attachments

• Golfbags.jpg
    Golfbags.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 262

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Everyone is saying "why did he do it".

If you look at your own and friends relationships ask yourself a question.

What was the relationship like when you were just dating and what is it like now after years of kids and or marriage??.

The excitement and spark of a new person is very attractive and as we are only human we succumb to the desire.

If you need that continual excitement dont get married and just have fun where it wont affect another person rather than sneek around behind someone's back.

Dimi.

His New York friend had scheduled a press conference, reportedly to unmask the secrecy, trip to Australia, etc. She contacted Tiger and the press conference was cancelled. Money talks obviously. Meanwhile, Mrs. Woods is renegotiating thier pre-nuptuals for a 7 year deal to keep quiet. Reported by NBC/ABC, etc.

Okay, I am not a follower of pro-golf...well there is exceptions (see below)

But here is the questions, as related to Tiger...before marriage his golf game was one of the best....and I remember after his wedding vows, people complained about how his golf game took a turn for the worse. Until this past week, was not, his golf game doing rather well again? Was this a by product of the reported "numerous" affairs? So, to be great at a game or sport, you have to have relations with many ladies to be the best? Sounds plausable to me, now if I can get the ladies to believe....
I eagerly await forum responses to the new "Tiger affairs defense"

Yeah, He only won 7 or 8 events this year, his game is going to hell!
The majority of pros don't win 7 events in a lifetime.

ah guys..believe it or not,a similar situation.

Do u really wanna know what was the problem of casey stoner this year? Not strange sickness..not strange virus nononepp.
It is only Livio Suppo from ducati team....taking casey's wife.
Casey wellknows this and get into a too deep depression.
Livio is this nice italian guy....:
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/199047/images/Livio%20Suppo%20and%20Stoner.jpg

Ducati had to decide if to keep the main technician of the team..or the only pilot able to make the bike win, so..from the next year livio suppo is in Honda.
As soon they moved only livio suppo from the team, casey restarted to be the running kangaroo able to fight with valentino, as he always was before this.

All this comes from a very very close friend of mine working inside ducati team....
maybe in some years this story I am sharing here with u in my fav. forum will be for pubblic domain,wanted u all to be the first ones to know this.
U can choose to believe it or not.I do,because i personally know the origin of this news.

Anybody working into motorsport knows is dangerous to keep inside the box some pretty beauties as casey's australian wife,even more if between italians.
I am quite sure also for casey now is a real pain to race under italian colors..with a red bike,when an italian of YOUR team takes your pretty wife.
He does this ONLY cause he knows to be the only one that can win with the italian motogp.
Easy to understand why this year he fall down and felt so depressed....

wherever u go,the world is always the same. worldwide.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
ah guys..believe it or not,a similar situation.

Do u really wanna know what was the problem of casey stoner this year? Not strange sickness..not strange virus nononepp.
It is only Livio Suppo from ducati team....taking casey's wife.
Casey wellknows this and get into a too deep depression.
Livio is this nice italian guy....:
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/199047/images/Livio Suppo and Stoner.jpg

Ducati had to decide if to keep the main technician of the team..or the only pilot able to make the bike win, so..from the next year livio suppo is in Honda.
As soon they moved only livio suppo from the team, casey restarted to be the running kangaroo able to fight with valentino, as he always was before this.

All this comes from a very very close friend of mine working inside ducati team....
maybe in some years this story I am sharing here with u in my fav. forum will be for pubblic domain,wanted u all to be the first ones to know this.
U can choose to believe it or not.I do,because i personally know the origin of this news.

Anybody working into motorsport knows is dangerous to keep inside the box some pretty beauties as casey's australian wife,even more if between italians.
I am quite sure also for casey now is a real pain to race under italian colors..with a red bike,when an italian of YOUR team takes your pretty wife.
He does this ONLY cause he knows to be the only one that can win with the italian motogp.
Easy to understand why this year he fall down and felt so depressed....

wherever u go,the world is always the same. worldwide.

Wow Paolo, you are brave posting that, I think you would be wise to confirm that it is an allegation only and you cannot substantiate it.

Back