Track Days

Hi All:

Just a quick note to introduce MVP Track Time to fellow car nuts who get their speed fix on road courses. I hope you'll come visit us at MVP Track Time

Just in time for the holidays! You can now have your loved ones buy you a day at the track from MVP Track Time. Gift certificates for track days are now available at:

Track Day Gift Certificates

We hope to see you on the track and Ron .. No excuses for 2007!! :)

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Hi All:

Just a quick update on MVP Track Time's track days for 2007. Registration for all 3 track days for 2007
is now open, including:

Autobahn Country Club (Near Chicago/Full 3.56 mile track) - June 4, 2007
Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis) - July 23, 2007
Heartland Park (Topeka, Kansas) - September 17, 2007

All are welcome and encouraged to join us for some fun! For more details and/or registration, visit MVP Track Time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Mark,

you guys only handling stuff in the mid-west? I've run in England with an outfit that covers track days across the country and manages days/events everywhere, something like that in the cards for the future?

I'm still fooling with Lotus's, in a way, with my Jensen Healey racer. My buddy Jeff just sold his Esprit Turbo to reduce the car count but he still has an Exige, awesome car and a lot of fun.

Best,
Ron

We hope to do some events at VIR (only a weekend long event on the HUGE course though) in 2008+. All the weekends are taken for 2007 and it's too far to drive for just one day.

Feff

Ron Earp

Admin
The Grand course at VIR is cool, I have driven it in three races in one SCCA weekend. But, it was hard for the region to organize and might not be repeated again. Uses the entire track as you know, and, getting the entire track for two days is quite difficult. Plus corner worker requirements are high too.

But, nothing like it anywhere else, it is a good configuration. The inner section that ads a mile to the already 3+ mile track is quite hilly and twisty, very Miata / Sports Racer / Spec Ford friendly.

Even if you "only" get the Full Course for the weekend it is well worth it and a track not duplicated anywhere else. Folks will like it for sure.

Ron

Hi All:

A quick update. MVP Track Time's June 4th Autobahn track day is full.

If you'd like to join us for Putnam Park near Indianapolis (July 23rd) or Heartland Park in Topeka, Kansas (September 17th) visit MVP Track Time for details.

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer

Ron Earp said:
The Grand course at VIR is cool, I have driven it in three races in one SCCA weekend. But, it was hard for the region to organize and might not be repeated again. Uses the entire track as you know, and, getting the entire track for two days is quite difficult. Plus corner worker requirements are high too.

But, nothing like it anywhere else, it is a good configuration. The inner section that ads a mile to the already 3+ mile track is quite hilly and twisty, very Miata / Sports Racer / Spec Ford friendly.

Even if you "only" get the Full Course for the weekend it is well worth it and a track not duplicated anywhere else. Folks will like it for sure.

Ron

if you wanna run VIR and sebring as well as othe big tracks these guys do it and the whole day is open lapping.
Chin MotorSports - More Tracks, More Track Time!

Hi All - Great News:

MVP Track Time was able to secure a 2nd date on Autobahn's full 3.56 mile road course August 20, 2007. Like our June 4th event, it will fill fast.

We still have spots available at our July 23rd track day at Putnam Park near Indianapolis as well.

Feel free to drop by MVP Track Time for details and registration.

Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Hi All:

A quick update to let you know we have a few spots open for July 23rd at Putnam Park and a few less spots open for Autobahn Country Club (full track) August 20th. E-mail me for the registration or you can register on line at:

Track Day Registration

At the request of a number of drivers, we are now making lunch available for your guests. So if the spouse, kids or friends are coming to the track with you, they too can enjoy a nice catered lunch. Your lunch, as an MVP Track Time driver, is of course included with registration.

We have some photos on the MVP web site from June 4th at Autobahn (the wettest day in my driving history) and a thorough explanation of helmet ratings compliments of Simpson racing. Remember SA2000 or newer helmets!

July 23rd will be here before we know it. I hope to see all of you at the track. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]

Back