Trans Adapter kit

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
The Ford Mod.(4.6-5.4)to G50 porsche trans axle adapter kit, thats billet aluminium adapter plate, (anodising extra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif)billet steel flywheel,spigot bearing and bolts/studs etc
Other kits avail for Ford Windsor,Chev,Ls1 and Lexus--V8 muscle your G50 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 69316-TransAdapterkitFmodG50001.jpg
    69316-TransAdapterkitFmodG50001.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,606

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Note; the flywheel and clutch needs to be balanced with the motor or at least match balanced with the original fly/clutch assy --- windsor motors in particular /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
-----And for the Lola a LS1-2,G50 adapter kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wrongforum.gif

Attachments

• 70011-LS1-2,G50adapterkit.jpg
    70011-LS1-2,G50adapterkit.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,537

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Last but not least, low budget, tough, reliable straight forward and simple Lexus V8 /G50 "adapter kit"

Attachments

• 70303-LexusV8,G50001.jpg
    70303-LexusV8,G50001.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,555

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
As soon as you receive the flywheel adapter kits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Drats! how 'bout 3 kangaroos, 1 crocodile and a piece of black Opel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Hi Flatchat,
The adapter you sent me is sweet mate, it fits like a glove and the quality is fantastic. (not bad for a cane toad lol) I ordered the Ls1 to G50 kit for my GT40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Steve

Flatchat - do you have an Audi 01E to Ford 302 adapter available?

The adapter that came with my RF kit is for an 016-to-302 and it fits the 01E bellhousing perfectly except for one of the holes for the starter. I know that to use my 01E I'll need a new adapter plate to relocate the starter, possibly a new starter, new half shafts or at least adapters/spacers, a new flywheel and clutch and a new shifter linkage. Rather than try all that I'm just building it with the 016 that I have all the parts for, and I'll save the 01E upgrade for a winter project. One of the things that bugs me about the RF adapter is the plate is made from steel and it's damn heavy. When I go with the 01E adapter I'd like to have it made from aluminum.

Back