VIN Plates, Patches & S/W Centers

Ben,

Just received the plates. Wow.

For those of you who own real GT40's you're very lucky to have the real VIN plates with the real numbers. Lucky guy's, indeed (and gal's too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif). However, for those of us who have replica's, if you don't have the VIN plates that Ben made, you're missing out. They are very cool and add that special touch.

Thanks, Ben. How about sending those seat patches now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

H

Dave Tickle ~ Please contact me with yor e-mail address. I should have my final shipment of 12 steering wheel centers next week and if you are still interested I'll put you on the receivers list.

Ben
E-mail: [email protected]

Hi Paul

I'd like to order one of the VIN plates please.
Will e mail you my details

Regards
Brian

OK, Troops,

Here's the deal. I was trying to negotiate a discount on my current order of VIN Plates and it was decided that she would offer free engraving of VIN Numbers.

Therefore, effective immediately. anyone whose order imcludes a VIN Numher shall have their plates shipped with their VIN Number pre-engraved. This offer can only be guaranteed for the next 12 sets of plates.

Alsp, there will be 6 ea sets of plates made with the bromze (Gold) looking background and 6 with the aluminum (Silver) background. First come, first served.

Such a deal!!!!!!

Ben

Ben,

Received the 5.5" patches...they look great just like the Vin plates I bought 6 months ago. Great job!!

Check will be in the mail tommorow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,

Joseph and anyone else who has tried to send e-mail to [email protected] be advised that my e-mail server was screwed up and all mail sent to that address ended up in the dumper but is now corrected. So if anyone has tried to contact me please resubmit.

Joseph. I'll be able to fill your order but need your mailing address.

Ben

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Got the VIN plates today thanks Ben. Great work. Payment on its way.

Cheers, Brian.

Ben,
Got the patches today. They look great. I decided to send you something extra that you may like along with your check. Let me know what you think. I made it on my computor and then printed it on my H/P on glossy photo paper. I have one in the middle of my s/w.
Thanks again,
Joseph

Steering Wheel Centers / VIN Plates UPDATE: I currently have 5 steering wheel centers remaining from my final order of 12. When these are gone that's it and they're available on a "first come,first served" basis for $15.00. I also still have some VIN Plate sets (both gold & silver colored) and the offer of free VIN Number engraving still stands. Price is still $15.00 delivered. Let me know.

Ben

hey ben
hows it been? i recieved the plates they're great! i would like a steering wheel center 2 if you have them! my address is joseph nuccio
pmb 206; 3354 paris rd
chalmette, la 70043
email: [email protected]
oh yeah thanks for the pictures your cars look really great
hope to be building a gt40 soon. ordered a set of plans from dave brown of classic car developement nz his replicas have an original monocoque chassis(which is what i want)(want to be able to build it from the ground up!!) hope to get them soon and start building asap!! will post pictures soon as i get started. thanks again! see ya soon.
oh, almost forgot anyone wanting to get a set of plans for the original monocoque chassis, or any other parts for building a gt40 from cast uprights to wiring harnesses to original body parts(glass hood doors and the like)wind screens dash just about anything. he produces the most original complete gt40 to date i've ever seen (heard they're hard to distinguish from the real thing!!even by experts!) contact dave brown at [email protected]
and if ya don't mind tell him i sent ya

Joe,

I have just two steering wheel centers left and will be getting no more. Like these, anyway. I have submitted a new design to my graphics lady that is similar to the “Ford GT” centers but it reads "Ford GT40" with the word Ford in script letters. The dimensions of the newer version will be the same as the old centers. As soon as I get the proof copy back I’ll post it here on the Stuff For Sale section of the Forum and see how many people salute it. If there is sufficient interest, I’ll have a quantity made up. What I’m trying to say, Joe, is that I can either ship these last two to you or, if you want and are willing to wait a few weeks I could ship the new version The price could be a few dollars higher ($17 vs. $15) but I’ve not had a firm price quoted as yet.

Please advise me of your preference.

Ben

hey ben
thanks for the quick reply ship the remaining two you have i would like them very much and put me down for one of the new ones when you receive them. thanks a bunch!! any new developements in your neck of the woods? pretty dead down here, mabye i'll get to your neck of the woods one day
and see your two cars they sure look great! if you're ever down this way give me a call, i'll take you for some good cajun food and show you the sights! see ya later and thanks!!

Joe,

Your two steering wheel centers went out his morning. Keep checking this area of the forum for the new ones. I hope to have a pix of them early next week.

Ben

OK Guys,

Here's the picture of the newly designed Steering Wheel Center (Pictured below). No firm price yet but they will probably cost me about 13 to 15 bucks each, in which case, your price will be between 15 & 17 dollars, DELIVERED. However, before I Order them I'd like a fairly accurate count on how many members are interested so I'm not left holding the bag containing a bunch of unsold S/W/Cs. I can also probably negotiate a discount for orders of 12 or more. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Ben

Attachments

• 21684-Ford SWC1.jpg
    21684-Ford SWC1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 255
Hi Ben, Received the VIN plates today. They are superb.Please check your account and make sure you received the transfer of funds.
Many thanks
Dave

Back