Wedding?

Keith

Yeah we done our bit and moved over for y'all in the USA.

Cliff, English/British? Wowee!

Do they love ya accent? Do they, do they? :drunk:

Actually, I think you're really Irish and, you can't have any sense of decency to offend - you're a lawyer!

Nice bit of agit/prop mate...

Just kidding mate... really.. :)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Andrew, Duke of York was seen to be crying/wiping tears from his eyes during the recent wedding.
Anybody want to hazard a guess why?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Absolutely Keith, it may have been laughter when he saw what his daughters were wearing or sadness when he found out they were being removed from the 'list' and he would have to pay for their stupidity and large food bill from now on. Also they have lost the police protection as well. I think it may be sadness - even the second Middletons daughter has more fame than Fergies offspring after one outing , (Fergie who, by the way, really rates the shapeliness of her own legs - silly tart).
Why do I really dislike this pair?
Because I had to pay for a full time police presence on their home on my community charge when they didn't even live in the house being guarded because they'd broken up. On a flight from Miami to Heathrow when I asked Andrew for a contribution to my burglar alarm by way of compensation I was told in no uncertain terms to sod off.
I was never selected/chosen/picked on to fly the royals again. Happily. He is an obnoxious shit head.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Why is it that Fergie & her offspring, remind me of the
' Gloucestershire Old Spot Pig Belly ' joint i bought today ?
:lipsrsealed::embarassed:

Last edited:
Because I had to pay for a full time police presence on their home on my community charge when they didn't even live in the house being guarded because they'd broken up. On a flight from Miami to Heathrow when I asked Andrew for a contribution to my burglar alarm by way of compensation I was told in no uncertain terms to sod off.

David,

Any chance you could do the same to Mr Blair as allegedly his fortune is supposed to have trebled to £45 million this year, and they also have six luxury homes worth more than £14million.

I know times are hard, but I still fail to understand why we have to pay for his police protection.

While we are at it last time I went to London I had two big disappointments. One the pavements were not paved with gold, and two Mrs Thatcher had a policeman on duty outside her house who I presume we pay for.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It seems our mob have learnt very well from the Brits. Below is what ex P.M.
Rudd will get.
DEPOSED prime minister Kevin Rudd will receive more than $600,000 a year for the rest of his life once he leaves politics.

The silver lining from Mr Rudd's tough week could come from the privileges of being a prime minister for at least a year.

It means he is entitled to superannuation, a gold air pass, a car, at least four personal staff, and his own CBD office space in Brisbane for the rest of his life.

Mr Rudd - at 52, a young ex-prime minister - could receive about $20 million worth of allowances if he lives to 85. This is despite the fact he served just 2 1/2 years as PM.

Mr Rudd and his family left The Lodge in Canberra to fly home to Brisbane. The size of Mr Rudd's superannuation will depend on the date of his departure and whether he again serves in the ministry.

If he retires at the upcoming election he will receive a pension of $118,346 a year for life. The payout will be much higher if Labor win the next election and Mr Rudd returns to the Cabinet.

If he serves a full term in Cabinet under an elected Gillard Government, then retires at the 2013 election, he will receive a lifetime pension of $145,987 a year, indexed.

Then there are a host of other benefits - the airline gold pass, which entitles ex-PMs up to 40 business class flights a year. If Mr Rudd takes 30 flights annually it will cost the taxpayer about $60,000 a year.

Once retired, he is entitled to his own office - worth about $120,000 a year in Brisbane - for the rest of his life, and four staff, which political insiders say will cost $240,000 a year.

Mr Rudd would also be entitled to the lease of a car worth up to $55,000 for the rest of his life. Leasing experts say this would be worth $1000 to 1500 a month.

And Mr Rudd will receive all of these benefits on top of his wife's estimated $56 million fortune.

Meanwhile, as a backbencher, Mr Rudd is still receiving just over $130,000 a year: a comedown from his former Prime Ministerial salary of almost $350,000 a year.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Dear me, clearly the best job in the world is to be a Western head of state and then get fired or retire. Wow. I had no idea. Instead of saving all those other lives, I could have saved me own....clearly I did not think straight.

A woman scorned?

Told my wife she had better not paint anything like that on my car as I would feel the need to answer the question, and she can always tell when I lie. :)

Attachments

• pippa-car-e1305254058177.jpg
    pippa-car-e1305254058177.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 142

Keith

What, something along the lines of: "Oh Yes My Dear"

Then I'm sure it would be re-written with brake fluid, and so on and so forth until you repent old bean.. :)

Back