What are your favourite sayings?

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the core.

Life's a shit sandwich and its been lunch time all day.

While there is still gravel flying there is hope (Mike Marshall, NZ Rally Ace)

Money won't buy happiness, But it beats the crapp out of the alternative.

Cheers Leon

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It's a dog eat dog world out there and here I am wearing milk-bone underwear! :eek:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
When accordions are outlawed, only outlaws will have accordions.

Accordions don't play Lady of Spain, people play Lady of Spain.

Sorry I was late , but F#*kn'n off takes time .

Nine out of ten women are battered , I'm still eating mine plain .

I immediately thought of George Carlin telling airplane fart jokes when I heard Nancy Pelosi say " we have to pass it to know whats in it " , at least I think it was her , answering questions about the health care bill .

Glenn B.

Lifetime Supporter
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
Mario Andretti

You can never have too much love, time, or horsepower.

He's tighter than a crab's ass...and that's waterproof.

"We need to clean up this gene pool"

"If that person sits down hard, he will break his neck....because his head is shoved so far up his ass"

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
That's a bit tame for you Marcus? :laugh:

I think I most admire the retort of a senior US Marine officer during the Korean War and presumably during the Chosin Action when asked if he was "retreating" famously said "hell no, I'm just attacking in a different direction"

Now, for the purists amongst you, I realise that what I have written above may not be a pefect rendition of the actual situation, but it is from my dim and distant memory of Military History, not Googled, Pedia'd or any other similar cop out & charlatan search engine.

As long as the sentiment is pretty accurate please accept it as intended and do not waste either my time or this site's bandwidth replying with a tedious and pedantic correction.

The above statement only applies to probably two or three people who have a habit of doing just that.

LOL! To paraphrase The Cable Guy, I don't care who y'are - 'at thar's darned funny right thar!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pat,

That's a good one!

Quick question, as I'm sure you know the answer, why do they throw grenades using the loft motion, instead of like a baseball, is it because you have to stand up?

Back