What do you guys know about these fuel pumps?

We have used the Aeromotive 1000 HP pump in the past and my only complaint is that is nosiy...and big....I know other shave had issues with leaky housings....

I am thinking that we really don't need that much flow rate on a transfer pump.
On the GTM-R with a 400hp engine we use 40 gal in 2 1/2 hrs. under racing conditions. I think too much flow rate just heats the fuel up.

I am using an 630 hp LS7 it may use a little more petrol, will I ever run it wide open, I sure hope so ;)
With my 427 SC Cobra I started off with a pump that was mated to the HP it fell short and I ended up have to redo the whole system.

The Holley 12-125 pump does look like it will work ? anyone using it, what can you say about it?
Cheers,

I've used 2 of them - 12-150 models. Work brilliantly. I'd be using it again if it could support the amount of power I'm making.

Absolutely terrific pump. 10x better than Aeromotive garbage (I went through 3 SS pumps, each of which started spewing fuel on 1st start when temps dropped below 0*C ... according to aeromotive, that was a 'safety' measure o fthe pumps in cold weather, lol)

Back