What I gat for Christmas

Keith

Re: What I got for Christmas

Well that doesn't look too bad!!! Almost ready to Rock 'n' Roll! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I wasn't thinking of it as a present, but I guess it could be. Last week I bought a brand new shiny red truck for myself.

The Toyota Tundra has 22 more HP, but 5 less ft/lbs than my '95 Chevy Caprice wagon (LT1) that I used to use as a tow vehicle.

Next I'm getting a cap (probably Leer), a sprayon bed liner (probably Line-X), and a set of nerf bars for it. I'm not used to buying a new vehicle and then going out and customizing it.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter

Keith,

[ QUOTE ]
And... a sexy santa outfit including a handmade furry thong.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll bet that looks great on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and feels even better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

D. Briggs,

Make some room, I'm mov'in in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
Make some room, I'm mov'in in

[/ QUOTE ]

In my Thong? Why, for the Lord's sakes suh! I haardly know you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Well, having had experience with gifts from others in the past I decided to take matters into my own hands. I am building a 1000 sg ft workshop behind my garage. It will have everything1 A lathe, sheet metal shear and a brake, blast cabinet, steel work benches, 50 foot hose reels, 4 post lift, all finished inside with about 16 recessed florescent lights, it is like a surgery center! My welders and other assorted implements of destruction should be right at home there, I was looking for completion by New Years Eve but the rain is holding up the stucco color coat and the tile floor. After years of waiting for the right gift is was time to take charge!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sensible move but be warned. I built myself a garage roughly 28 by 55 ft. It doesn't matter what size you make it will still get full of crap in next to no time! Now I got to build myself something else to move all the crap into. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back