where are the Arabs happy?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
THE ARABS ARE NOT HAPPY

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=4><FONT color=black><FONT color=black><FONT face=Arial>They are not happy in <
<st1:place w:st="on">Gaza</st1:place></st1:City>.
<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in the <st1:place w:st="on">West Bank</st1:place>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Jerusalem</st1:place></st1:City>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Israel</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Egypt</st1:place></st1:country-region>..<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Libya</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Algeria</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Tunis</st1:place></st1:State>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Morocco</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Yemen</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Afghanistan</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Pakistan</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Syria</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Lebanon</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sudan</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Jordan</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iran</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are not happy in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Chechnya</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

So where are the Arabs happy?<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> <o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">France</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Italy</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Germany</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Spain</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Portugal</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sweden</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Netherlands</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Belgium</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Ireland</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Switzerland</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Norway</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">U.S.</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Canada</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hungary</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p>

They are happy in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Australia</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p>

They are happy in any other country in the world which is not ruled by Muslims.<o:p></o:p>

So who do they blame?<o:p></o:p>

- Not Islam.<o:p></o:p>

- Not their leadership.<o:p></o:p>

- Not themselves.<o:p></o:p>

. . .but the very countries they are happy to live in!<o:p></o:p>

David-
Personally, I think the unhappiness results from envy and an endemic hatred of Jews in particular and the West in general, not where they happen to live. Hatred destroys the human capacity for happiness. Something we Irish know too well.

Keith

You missed out The Elysian Fields David. I understand that many of them camp there permanently and they are very happy - as are we...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Indeed Keith. The more the merrier.
Damian - I lived in Dever Soir for the first three years of my life. That was on the Canal Zone right next to the Suez on the Great Bitter lake. I imagine this predates your birth by several decades. Since then I have had considerable experience including working out of the Oman (the Sultanate of) and latterly flying in and out of Saudi Arabia. I have also made several posts in the past saying they should all be glassed over with several Buckets of Sunshine - including Israel -where some of the most bigoted individuals masquerade as political statesmen - and give the world a few years of peace.
John, the Irish thing now is a very few individuals who are having their livelihood (drugs, protection, and gangsterism) gradually removed and as soon as they die out, my opinion is the Irish 'problem' will go away for ever. I hope.

Keith

John, the Irish thing now is a very few individuals who are having their livelihood (drugs, protection, and gangsterism) gradually removed and as soon as they die out, my opinion is the Irish 'problem' will go away for ever. I hope.

But not in Boston I fear......:worried:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Well Keith - Thought about that as I wrote it. Chicago sprang to mind as well. I fervently hope it will happen as I really think Eire is a brilliant place, especially when the Oyster festival in Galway is underway. There is a thought. Maybe we should struggle our sorry asses over there one last time. And Durty Nellies. And Bunratty Castle. ???

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Skeffington Arms in Galway centre. Brilliant guiness and porter and the oysters are beyond compare. Its in September - 23rd to 25th.

Indeed Keith. The more the merrier.
Damian - I lived in Dever Soir for the first three years of my life. That was on the Canal Zone right next to the Suez on the Great Bitter lake. I imagine this predates your birth by several decades. Since then I have had considerable experience including working out of the Oman (the Sultanate of) and latterly flying in and out of Saudi Arabia. I have also made several posts in the past saying they should all be glassed over with several Buckets of Sunshine - including Israel -where some of the most bigoted individuals masquerade as political statesmen - and give the world a few years of peace.

A good post there David. I think your even handedness is bang on!

I'll agree that the older generation needs to either let it all go but lets face it the younger generation is just as bad if not worse (on both sides).

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Actually, let's try something a little different.

The Pissed off white guy (POWG) is not happy in the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, France, Germany (scratch that, they seem happy), Russia, Spain, Argentina, Brazil.

Where is the POWG happy?

The 1950s.

And instead of blaming a lack of time travel for their unhappiness, they blame Arabs!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff,

There you go again, trying bringing objectivity to an unreasonable discussion.

I was happy in the 1950s and I'm even happier now!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Wrong Jeff -a lot of the white Germans I know in the Trier area are well pissed off.
The reasons are many but will the Angel of Mercy Angela Merkal lead them out of the wilderness? Not for a long time yet. They may have various labels about being the Power House and the driving force in Europe but they are still paying an incredible price for unification and probably a vast amount of their taxes go towards propping up and trying to maintain the Ost economy
If you think our roads and infrastructure are not all that good in the UK , try riding around off the autobahn system in the former east Germany.
Anyway, you really sound a bit pissed off. Do you want to confide in us your problems? You know we will just take the piss unmercilessly. Go on , give us all a laugh.
I'm actually quite happy because I can say, within reason, what I want - at the moment. In twenty five years it may not be the case any more, as the Muslims will be in the majority and probably ruling this country where I live and we all know that from that point on, there will be little or no freedom of speech and it's coming your way sooner or later.
I don't know what it's like where you live but I would watch your six.

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
My problem generally speaking is that I get disappointed in humanity when I continually log onto racing web sites just to see affluent middle age white males tell me how oppressed they are and how Muslims are taking over (their) world.

I was really just hoping to learn a bit more about cars.

Wrong Jeff -a lot of the white Germans I know in the Trier area are well pissed off.
The reasons are many but will the Angel of Mercy Angela Merkal lead them out of the wilderness? Not for a long time yet. They may have various labels about being the Power House and the driving force in Europe but they are still paying an incredible price for unification and probably a vast amount of their taxes go towards propping up and trying to maintain the Ost economy
If you think our roads and infrastructure are not all that good in the UK , try riding around off the autobahn system in the former east Germany.
Anyway, you really sound a bit pissed off. Do you want to confide in us your problems? You know we will just take the piss unmercilessly. Go on , give us all a laugh.
I'm actually quite happy because I can say, within reason, what I want - at the moment. In twenty five years it may not be the case any more, as the Muslims will be in the majority and probably ruling this country where I live and we all know that from that point on, there will be little or no freedom of speech and it's coming your way sooner or later.
I don't know what it's like where you live but I would watch your six.

Back