Will there be an SLC at SEMA this year?

Uh, Fran, you may want to qualify exactly what he meant when he said, "...lap dances are on me".
Do you think you're a lawyer or something?
What about if I provide for the lap dances if I get a pass :deal:
OH....I guess I was taking a little too much for granted...I heard these rotary guys are a little off center...but I thought that just refered to the engines
:rolleyes2:

OH....I guess I was taking a little too much for granted...I heard these rotary guys are a little off center...but I thought that just refered to the engines

RE: Things that go HUMMMMMM...

There once was a lass from Mobile, whose thing was made out of steel.
She only got thrills from a Wankel not still, and an off-center emory wheel.

It looks like I will be there Thursday the 4th, I did not have a chance to see a finished car while at "the shop" so I am really looking forward to it.

John....
you need your own in your garage...and you can have it finished just the way you want it....:thumbsup:

How are the plans for your own design coming along...?

There is a good chance that the full race SL-C will be at PRI also...Bosch MS4/5 though...sorry..wink

Last edited:
Fran,

I have no plans, yet. I am taking things one step at a time, and right now I am still getting the Ferrari motor back together and looking for another after-hours consulting gig to pay for the next step - unless you want to trade an SLC for some electronic/firmware design work ;)

Now thats Magneti Marelli pricing right there...
I remember the Corvette C5R cost over 150k for the induction hardware/software etc ....thanks but I reckon most guys will get by with the factory hotrod ECU for a while...:shy:

Back