Worth seeing.

What that gay people have had relationships and marriage? Yes, that has been true since the dawn of civilization.

You fundies are funny. You say you don't care about others living in accordance with your god code, and then you turn around and demand exactly that.

Nope, straight as can be. So keep your paws in your draws you closeted wrinkly old dude with a "wide stance!"

LOL. Say "goodnight" Jeff.

I'm self-aware enough to know that President Obama could lose the next election, and quite frankly i would not be troubled by a President Romney and see a lot of promise there, or a President Hunstman (which won'thappen). The sun will still come up. America will still be America. We may even be better off, we may not.

But seriously. What are guys like you and Al going to do if Obama wins? I mean, what if....you are wrong? Like you were 4 years ago?
Mr young and foolish, Herman Cain is growing in popularity why didn't you mention his name in your favorites list...I find that really really odd??

Romney will not be supported by the base. How could he debate against Obamacare?

How was I wrong four years ago? I have never liked the "maverick." I knew B.O. was going to be a problem since his speech at the Dem convention in 2004. How they got him past the entire vetting/past experience hurdle is simple press bias, and to be expected.
Hahahaha vetting?? Who CNN?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Oh for only 9% sales tax. You guys have no idea.....

It's not far from it now, Mark.

Texas has a 6.25% rate, I think, but counties and municipalities can also add to that. IIRC the current rate in my community totals out at 8.25%, but as I haven't actually looked recently it may be more.

So, 9%'s not much of an increase...

As for the rest of Cain's 9 9 9 platform, I'm not much of a fan. It still allows TOO many exemptions and deductions. Go to a fair tax with absolutely NO deductions or exemptions, treat EVERYONE (and EVERY company) the same, rich, middle class, or poor.

As soon as you open the door to exemptions or deductions, you get the rich buying politicians to write and enact legislation to increase their opportunities to reduce their taxable income. That's where we are right now....IMHO, we don't need more of the same, we need REAL change.

Cheers!

Doug

A flat 10% on all income, profit, etc. would be ideal, but the Sixteenth amendment would have to be abolished.

That's 9% PLUS state taxes, which brings some states pushing a 20% sales tax which would be crippling, and nothing to stop states from going higher, which is why we need to keep the right to move freely between states.

Back