Wot, no yanks????

I think you may find that the conversation has moved on somewhat Bob?

Nothing like a good old bit of generalisation now is there is Bobby? All Liberals are Hippies? Are all blokes with long hair Hippies? Books and covers Bob, books and covers.

To quote a certain drummer/intelectual, "Quick to Judge, quick to Anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear, walk hand in hand".

And they.........yrerrrrrrrrrrr.....offffffffff.......................................

I think you may find that the conversation has moved on somewhat Bob?

Nothing like a good old bit of generalisation now is there is Bobby? All Liberals are Hippies? Are all blokes with long hair Hippies? Books and covers Bob, books and covers.

To quote a certain drummer/intelectual, "Quick to Judge, quick to Anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear, walk hand in hand".

And they.........yrerrrrrrrrrrr.....offffffffff.......................................

Naw, not all of them, but the older ones who condone anarchy tend to be.

And yes, I've had long hair most of my life. Not anymore since there's not enough to go around!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
That makes two of us Bob. You're still a stirrer though! ;)

Right, Mark...checked out his stats:

joined 3/12/05

posted only 7 of his 331 posts anywhere other than the paddock up till 8/21/08, when he started posting on the Paddock, the vast majority on these politically oriented threads (even being generous, I could only find a total of 10 that weren't on the political threads)....has posted not one time on any board other than the Paddock since 8/21/08.

Looks like you've got him pegged, for sure!

Cheers, Doug!!

Right, Mark...checked out his stats:

joined 3/12/05

posted only 7 of his 331 posts anywhere other than the paddock up till 8/21/08, when he started posting on the Paddock, the vast majority on these politically oriented threads (even being generous, I could only find a total of 10 that weren't on the political threads)....has posted not one time on any board other than the Paddock since 8/21/08.

Looks like you've got him pegged, for sure!

Cheers, Doug!!

I've had six plus years of education on mid engined vehicles, Ford engines and excellent fabrication. If it would make you feel better, I could throw in about two hundred "nice jobs, Keep going, or what shade of magenta is that?" posts per year, but the skills of these guys is far beyond mine and anything I could contribute has been done better by the masters here. Ask yourself, how many really post anything worthy on the main boards.

On the other hand, the domination of Liberal propaganda in the Paddock needed some attention. Everythings fine as long as the Libs get their way, but how dare a Conservative voice an opinion.

Back