XJ13 replica

Hey Jim,
You haven't sneakily been over in the UK at our Research facility in Warwickshire have you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brett

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Oh! er, Happy Birthday pDenis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif for yesterday
--- arh ss 60 something was it??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's almost like suggesting, gnash gnash, a Chevrolet in a GT40... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

? Now that RR's are BMW's what's the problem? There's nothing like the real thing Baby...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rolls Royce Silver Shadow of 1966 had a Chrysler engine and Citroen suspension - what's new???!!!

Regards Allan

Malcolm

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
[The Rolls Royce Silver Shadow of 1966 had a Chrysler engine and Citroen suspension - what's new???!!!

Regards Allan

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot, if I knew the RR Shadow had a Chrysler engine I may have been able to fix the tappets on mine some years ago instead of selling it severely marked down..... RR wanted £95 per tappet plus £600 for fitting! Outrageous. Swapped it for cash and a Rover P6 3500 on wire wheels. Hey ho!

Denis Bedford

Denis Bedford
Here are the latest pics of the XJ13 just the sound of the air rushing into the webers is music to the ears

Attachments

• 57707-assembly097.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 259
Wow Denis, that's fan-bloody-tastic ! are you producing/selling these?
I want one NOW! (just got to pursuade the wife that I really NEED one to go alongside my GTD and Cobra though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Here is another photo of Denis' work of engineering art. This car cannot take a bad photo at all!

The body chassis units will be in production in the near future.

Here is the photo

Attachments

• 57713-assembly079.jpg
    57713-assembly079.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 244

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Fantastic looking car Denis, congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifI wonder if I could convince Di, AKA "hand brake" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif that I need one in the garage beside the GT40. When are you bringing it to the "sizzle"?

Back