1971 Ford 302

I have a 1971 D10 Ford 302 long engine, it was purchased from S and J engines in the USA as a fully reconditioned standard engine, built to +30 thou overbore with all new internals. It will require ancillary items fitting as it is the the block and cylinder heads only, no other parts are included. S and J have a great reputation for quality rebuilds and it is still in the crate it arrived in from the USA. Open to sensible offers over £2000, I can ship to a UK address.
Regards
Brian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Engine sounds nice Brian. But forum rules require pictures and a actual price. You can put what you want and go down if someone is interested. But we don’t do EBay style of sales. Sorry.

Regards Brian

Engine sounds nice Brian. But forum rules require pictures and a actual price. You can put what you want and go down if someone is interested. But we don’t do EBay style of sales. Sorry.

Regards Brian

Regards Brian
Hello Brian, apologies, are you able to remove the thread as I can't seem to amend it? Thank you Brian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Brian, if you want to PM me, perhaps I can help you through this. It sounds like a nice engine for someone. I’d be happy to help.

Regards Brian

Back