Any Picture's of the SLC LeMans?

Of what?...

We sent a factory demo street car out to be assembled in California a couple of weeks go and we have another race version sitting at the shop waiting for the delivery truck....

Hi Fran. Long time lurker and admirer of the SLC. Where in CA is it going to be? I am dying to see one in person and see what I'll be eventually getting myself into. Sorry to sidetrack the thread.

Some photos during construction:

Attachments

• _MG_4873.JPG
    _MG_4873.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 597
  • _MG_4874.JPG
    _MG_4874.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 583
  • _MG_4876.JPG
    _MG_4876.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 576
  • _MG_4877.JPG
    _MG_4877.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 555
  • _MG_4878.JPG
    _MG_4878.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 539
  • _MG_4881.JPG
    _MG_4881.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 546
  • _MG_4882.JPG
    _MG_4882.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 657
  • _MG_4883.JPG
    _MG_4883.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 506
^Thanks for the pics and info ben. I'm hoping there is a screenless option so I can live out my SLR Stirling Moss fantasy, with or without full cage, lol.

The A pillar will be there since there is a "half" windscreen. But it shouldn't stop you from being able to trim it all the way down since there isn't a hinge mounted to it.

If you want to *"Stirling Moss" the car, go with the new front engine car that Fran is building: the D Type Jaguar!!!

*I'm familiar with the SM SLR.

^The D Type is sweet, but I want something more modern day racer type. I like the nemesis but it's a one seater and making it road legal may be quite challenging.

LeMans-1.jpg

This glass isn't bad without the frame. Is the window going to be frameless like the sketch, or will the frame in the 'white' pictures be production? The Ultima Spyder uses a frameless window.

Great! I thought the metal frame around the window in the pictures was production and was not a fan of the look. All clear will actually look great.

Back