come on fran any performance figures on the SLC yet??

Performance figures as follow

FAST DAMN FAST!!!!!

How could it not be
lots of power + lightweight = see above statement

It just so happens that I know an ALMS LMP1 driver that just ran the 24 and I occasionally work for him on the car. I'm sure we could work something out were he did some testing for a discount SL-C.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
I hope i could see more of your beautifull toy on youtube.
In France this car can't be road legal...
Perhaps one day, when i would have more time, This car could be mine for track day with my old dad :shy:

Stephane.

why cant this be made road legal in france?
cheers

why cant this be made road legal in france?
cheers

we have something equivalent to SVA for registering car. This is the RTI.
But RTI asked the manufacturer of the car a certificate of non-compliance with French law road for a kit car. The manufacturer of the car shall be known by the authorities. If RCR does not have importer in France, the manufacturer may not be known for a type approval RTI.
In addition, technically the SLC is not homologable. Lot of change should be made on the car, like having a RED (not yellow or green) warning light in the car for warning, a hand brake, a different light for turn signal and stop... :snore: And pass a battery of tests, like pollution, braking, parasitage, noise, retro visibility for a bill of 10 000 € for the tests only. :drunk:

But this westfield have been registered (by an importer), so it would be possible for the SL-C... in theory :laugh:
ales7qe3ov6.jpg

Back