EURO 2004 - Remarkable

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Just completed an exhaustive 3 week viewing of the Euro 2004 Football Championships in Portugal and I must say it was a fully satisfying event.
I am perhaps a little biased, being born to Greek parents, so I am quite beside myself with Greece consitantly beating quality sides to win the championship. If there IS one thing that Greeks know how to do almost better than anyone, it is PARTYING and Greeks all over the world are going nuts!
Anyone looking to invade Greece should do so right now as there won't be any sober heads for quite some time.
This is a fantastic result for a small country with huge history and national pride, but little "modern day glory". Should also make for a great Olympics too.

Amazing results - Greece are now European Footballing Champions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers - I mean 'Gia Sou"

Bill.

Yes Bill This is a fantastic result. My daughter on her way to work was rung up on her mobile as to where she was and had to tell them she was stuck in Greek celebrations.As you would know Melbourne has the largest Greek population after Athens. On a similar note I read on a news website that David Beckham was seeing a celebrity hypnotist as "I don't know who I am any more." I would hate to be the one to try and answer that.Regards

Back