GT40 Dashboard CAD file wanted

Does anyone have a 3D CAD file of a GT40 dashboard, to save me drawing one from scratch?

Thanks in advance

Hello Troy. I am looking for a Dashboard CAD or 3D STL (anything digital model'ish) to fabricate my own dashboard for my 1966 MKII build. I have been toying with the idea of picking up a cheap 3D scanner and vising a local guy who is also building a MKII. Anywho, if I can find enough info to make a 3D model I will definitely share the wealth : o)

Many kind Thanks,
Don

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
Hello, I happen to do 3d scanning and I happen to have my GT40s Australia Dash available for scanning. Will that suffice?

Pete

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Are you doing a ‘66 Le Mans dash, of post Le Mans test dash for the mk4?
If you need a dash, just get one ready made from Lee Dawson.

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
Here is a couple of pics of the dash I have. I believe 1969 Mk1 version. Gt40s Australia formerly DRB

Attachments

• 20230627_133910.jpg
    20230627_133910.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 20230627_133924.jpg
    20230627_133924.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 134
I have a model but not sure how accurate it is.
I also have model of the demister panel, someone with an original (zephyr?) panel able to verify some dimensions based on a sketch?

Hello. It has been a while sense responding to this thread. It would be totally awesome if I can get my grubby mitts on any version 1966'ish GT40 dashboard 3D model. Anyone still have this? If, may I have a copy please? [email protected]

Randy Folsom

Supporter
Check out Szymon Zawis on FaceBook's Kit cars, replicas and parts for sale. I don't have any personal experience, but he seems legit. He has a MkII CAD model (body and interior). When I inquired, it as US $500. Cheers, Randy

Last edited:
Back