GT’s in South Carolina

We are looking at relocating to the Greenville, SC area from Portland,OR. Are there any folks with GT’s in the general area? It would be great to catch up if so.

I work in Greenville and can say that there is at least one around here. I’ve seen it at cars and coffee a couple times. I don’t have it yet but my kit should be ready to pick up this summer so I can start building mine. Looking forward to seeing your car around!

I know there are 2-3 up in Asheville, NC, about 1 hr away from Greenville. 1 Superformance MK2 and 1 ERA

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Alan. Nice to meet you. My name is Dave Hood and I live in Fort Mill, SC. About two hours north of Greenville. I have a Superformance MK1 that I've owned for seven years. There is also a new Superformance dealer in Columbia, SC. Downforce Motorsports.

There are several great resources for GT40 owners here in the Charlotte area that I'd be happy to introduce you to. Also an awesome engine builder that I would recommend: www. prestigemotorsports.com

Greenville is a great city and I'm sure you and your family would enjoy the town.

Dave

Back