Hershal Byrd

Many thanks to Hershal Byrd for spending the last 4 days helping me with my RFGT40. Hershal has saved me weeks of head scratching an aggravation. Thanks also to Jerry Jansing for joining us last thursday and friday.
My youngest son, Christian, can hardly wait for Hershal to come back so he can give him tips on playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City. A good time was had by all. Thanks again Hershal.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 25701-GT40 Pics 064.jpg
    25701-GT40 Pics 064.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 201
Hersh is a helluva guy, huh? I'm sure you guys had a great time, and I'm sure you got a lot done. Congrats to you, and on behalf of the RF and GT40 communities, thanks to Hershal for all the great assistance he is so willing to lend.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Rolf,

Both Hershal and Jerry are some of the best guys you could meet and they have done so much to help my company with our cars in the US.

As many of you know , I am and have had troubles with one person in the US and it is people like these two that demonstrate just how good people can be. I was so very blessed when both these gentlemen came into my life and I am happy to call them both friends.

Hershal does all this work without my instructions and totally on his own direction and I am so greatful that he does so. He is a great ambassitor for Roaring Forties.

Jerry has a great Mk I and we have just made a MkII for him and with a BIG BLOCK engine also. I look forward to seeing that car and taking her for a spin.

Best wishes,

Robert

Back