KVA for sale in Canada

I guess I should post items for sale on Ebay UK from now on, open a UK ebay account/PayPal, charge in GBP and enjoy the wonderful exchange rate!

Thanks for the idea... I'm serious!

Chris

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
So Chris, do you know this car? Is it for real, or a scam?

Still waiting for you to come to Ottawa for a visit.

Mark

Hi Mark,

To be honest, I'm not sure. It looks like it has Ontario plates and the adverts in the background look like local companies here in TO. Other than that I guess you would need to contact the seller for more info as the description is a little iffy...

I was in Ottawa last summer but it was for the First Special Service Force WWII anniversary, for my spouse's grandfather (RIP). It was in the back of my mind but... I try to get out your way and Montreal at least once every 2 years to visit my family.

I'd like to see you and your beast's soon - wish I had a driver! (aka slowest GT build ever)...

Hope all is well-

Chris

I've just made a deal with the seller and paid him some money in deposit for the car.
So Chris,if I give You the adress to the seller,is it possible for You to check out the car for Me?He lives in Toronto,and I live in Norway,so it's a long trip just to have a look at it.
I can pay You for gas and the work.
In Norway where I live it's nearly impossible to get a kit car registred,but if it's made in another country it can be done.
It's also very high taxes on cars in Norway,but this car that are built in 1979 are a veteran car next year,and I don't have to pay any taxes to get the plates.

Thank's

Stig Terje

I've just made a deal with the seller and paid him some money in deposit for the car.
So Chris,if I give You the adress to the seller,is it possible for You to check out the car for Me?He lives in Toronto,and I live in Norway,so it's a long trip just to have a look at it.
I can pay You for gas and the work.
In Norway where I live it's nearly impossible to get a kit car registred,but if it's made in another country it can be done.
It's also very high taxes on cars in Norway,but this car that are built in 1979 are a veteran car next year,and I don't have to pay any taxes to get the plates.

Thank's

Stig Terje

Send me a detailed PM and I'll see if I can assist you. The seller should pay for an ad for cars for sale here on GT40's.com IMHO

I don't want anything in return to help you as long as it isn't a rat race to complete your request.

Anyone here that know what this car is worth of money?
The seller asks for 34000$,and with shipping and taxes in Norway it will cost Me 40000$.

Stig

Yes Andy,this is one of My dreams that I really hope comes thru

I met Dave today and viewed his GT40 and I am certain it is a KVA. Nice car, ran well and the bodywork/ chassis are in very good condition considering it's age. One feature that was cool was the removable upper door sections - transforms the car into a classic T-Top!

It might take some getting used to the centre shift / right hand drive but all-in-all it's a nice piece of KVA kit (original A/C still pumps cold air!).

Thanks Dave, good to meet you-

Chris

Back