Looking for a GT 40

Sorry about your eyesight problem and hope it gets better. If you still have my first ERA GT (2002 Red and white) it is a MK-I.

On another subject. Our J car is at Kenny and the next time Peter goes to his shop I am planning to go. Maybe we can finally meet.

Rob, I purchased a used ERA Mk II about five years ago , a fantastic car . . . after I got it sorted out rebuilt ZF, installed stiffer valve springs on the 302, Avon tires and more. Assistance from the guys at ERA was great. With that said, I lost my eyesight in Feb., but it's gradually coming back, but it's not good enough to even drive on the Interstates, let alone fly or drive the GT40 or Cobra. But I may have to sell . . . .stay tuned.

Like I said, I have an eye problem. My ERA is also a Mk !, built in 1992. So I do have an eye problem, but i don't worry about dirty glasses!

Hi JM, yes, I still have 2002 as well as ERA 409. My wife wouldn't let me sell the "beast". Please give me a heads up on when you'll be visiting Kenny's. Maybe i'see well enough to drive the GT 40 down to the shop.
Tom

Superformance MkII with Shelby American aluminum 427 (482ci) 606hp/610#T, 5 speed ZF, rod shifting linkage ....its a start.

Sorry about your eyesight problem and hope it gets better. If you still have my first ERA GT (2002 Red and white) it is a MK-I.

On another subject. Our J car is at Kenny and the next time Peter goes to his shop I am planning to go. Maybe we can finally meet.

Forgive my reading over your shoulder....
Kenny...Ken Stern?

Back