New event in the spring!!

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1 sizcache="1" sizset="41"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Clois Harlan and I have been working with track events for years and have finally came up with the perfect format for guys like us.

No trophies, no t-shirts, no complicated classes or rules. Just track time and a lot of it. We had everything from the 2002 Pennzoil Indy car to a stock corvette. This isn't a competition, well it sort of is for a few of us but thats more of a grudge match.

We run the track one direction one day and the other direction the next. It is a point by event unless a group wants to go all out and we can make that happen as well.

Here's what Clois posted on club cobra:

Again in 2012 we are renting Hallett Racing Circuit in Tulsa, OK. for some quality track time. Groups dedicated to all levels of driving skills. If we have enough interest we may try and have a spring and late summer or fall event. Below are the dates that we have available. Please email me with your preferred dates (pick two choices) to clharlan@dcpmidstream or send me a pm if you prefer:

March 31 and April 1
June 1 and 2
July 7 and 8
July 14 and 15
August 4 and 5
August 11 and 12
August 18 and 19
September 8 and 9
October 21 and 22

If you joined us last summer you know that you will have as much or more track time than you could possibly want and as last year we will run the track counter-clockwise on Saturday and clockwise on Sunday. Cost will be based on participation but should be less than $300 per weekend. For those that want plenty of space we will be having two groups of no more than 5 cars on the track at a time and then we will have two groups of 15 cars on the track at a time. Still plenty of room to perfect your driving skills on the 1.8 mile track. See the Hallett web site for more track information at:

Hallett Motor Racing Circuit

If you want to see some pictures of our TNT Event last August go to the web site and select Gallery/Club&Group Events/TNT

Gallery: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit Gallery Album: Club & Group Events Album: TNT Test and Tune August 6 & 7, 2011

25 of 25

Back