New York Telephone directory.

Hi all, totally non-car related but my wifa and I have been tracing her relatives recently and have discovered that some migrated from Latvia to the USA back in 1950s (possibly from Germany) and have discovered a link to a lady we believe to be related to her grandfather. The lady is living in the New York area and is about 88 yrs old.

We have a name but do not really want to post on a public forum in case there is a privacy issue and the online resources we have tried will not allow us to register from outside the USA although they do show she exists there.

So, can anyone help? If you can then please contact me by pm or email from my profile. We're just looking for some contact details so my wife can write to her or call...

Thanks..

Hi all, totally non-car related but my wifa and I have been tracing her relatives recently and have discovered that some migrated from Latvia to the USA back in 1950s (possibly from Germany) and have discovered a link to a lady we believe to be related to her grandfather. The lady is living in the New York area and is about 88 yrs old.

If she's listed in a phone book, you could try a website like White Pages | People Finder - AnyWho or 411.com

---Ben

Thanks Ben - I think the White pages did claim to list her but as non-residents we were unable to proceed any further. A couple of forum members have kindly offered assistance so we are hopeful we may get a link. Thanks again..

Back