Newark Kit Car Show

Hi Guys

It's Newark Kit Car Show this weekend (20/21 June). I shall attend with my 40. Hope to see others there. I realise this clashes with that other big event at Silverstone but hope some of you will be able to make it.

Cheers.

John

Hi guys,
the Newark Kit Car show was another excellent event ,the organizers had designated a very good location for the GT display,sadly we could only muster 2 cars but interest in the cars was intense all weekend.
Bryn had his ALLYFAB stand in the trade area and reported high levels of interest in his excellant products, I hope we can get more cars to attend next year,
cheers
John.

john saw your car on saturday it looked fantastic hope you dont mind me posting a picture of it on the fourm another car i saw that i was amazed by was another ford a gt500 replica made from a humble sierra car just had to post a few pictures i originally thought it was a real one and not a copy it was stunning.

Attachments

• IMG_2986.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2988.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 252
Hi Chris
thanks for posting pics, I also thought the mustang rep was pretty darn good, sorry I did not get to chat to you ,I was busy most of both days talking GT40 ;s to like minded enthusiasts trying to up the club membership.
Soon after you took your pics I found our designated club pitch ,right outside the main hall entrance,A big thank you to Newark Promotions for a first class event,
cheers
John.

Hi John,
Good to see you at newark kit car show , It was a good show for ALLYFAB . Its a shame them there southerners cannot drive this far north, think they get lost north stonleigh ??????

bryn

Nice pics John. Is yours the I know lots of people don't like the Eleanor Mustangs but I think they look badass. That guy who did this from the a Ford Sierra obviously has 1) a lot fo talent and 2) way too much time on his hands.

Cheers

Jack

Back