No Problem With The SLC

Re: Serious Problem With The SLC

CRASH33, you are a forum troll. You title threads like: "Serious Problem With The SLC" then go on to say the serious problem is that you cannot afford it? Then you say "This thread is not about me", then go on and on about yourself. Give me a break. Be glad that I am not a moderator on this forum.

Re: Serious Problem With The SLC

Hey Vega......thanks for playing (reading the thread). Mission accomplished.:laugh:

Last edited:
Here's the thing. This thread was about me acknowledging that Fran was right in what he was doing and that I WAS WRONG TO WANT HIM TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. All kinds of posters came up with all kinds of stuff to throw at me when I just posted my opinion in the other thread. Instead of continuing down that thread, that had been thouroughly played out and reduced to name calling by some of the true idiots, IMO, I chose to basically publically apologize to Fran in a new thread. Most people would not have returned to the other thread because of what it was reduced to. I titled this thread so as to ensure that readers would look at it so my apology could be affective. Obviously many people did, and the true haters/idots who can't see the forest for the trees, such as yourself apparently, still found things to criticize me on, and now this thread has also been reduced to name calling.

I most certainly didn't fail miserably.

It is quite apparent that many readers "got" what I was saying. Thanks to whomever got the title changed. I'm sure that will be more affective than my original one.:thumbsup:

I think were about done here......

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
baby-pram.gif
Hee Hee!

Back