Pigtail for Graziano speed sensor

I am having a hard time finding the right pigtail for the Graziano speed sensor, has anybody used it? If so do you have a part number or a tip on where to look for one, I have tried Audi, VW, parts without success. I will try plugging it to the LS3 ECU, Dan did some digging and it may work, I will give it a shot, it may help avoid those pesky idle issues.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_8580.jpeg
    IMG_8580.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_8578.jpeg
    IMG_8578.jpeg
    426.9 KB · Views: 112
I am having a hard time finding the right pigtail for the Graziano speed sensor, has anybody used it? If so do you have a part number or a tip on where to look for one, I have tried Audi, VW, parts without success. I will try plugging it to the LS3 ECU, Dan did some digging and it may work, I will give it a shot, it may help avoid those pesky idle issues.

Thank you
Hi,
try to find out if it is a simple inductif sensor or Hall effect. sensor
inductif: magnetic if you put metal in front of the sensor, if inductif ,you can also mesure the ohm's resistance from the coil inside which will give you an indication to find counterpart
again if inductif put voltmeter (alternatif) on the pins and if you move fast metal in front , close to the sensor you should get a voltage reading going from roughly 2 volt o 5 volts.... (its an easy way to diagnose the sensor)..... before changing...

Paul

Joel K

Supporter
Hector, based on the feedback from Johan and Dan I think it has been determined that the Graz does not put out a usable speed signal for an ECU VSS. When in neutral and clutch engaged it still rotates instead of showing zero movement.

Last edited:
OK never mind then, I may have to use the front wheel drive shaft signal that I am going to use for my traction control. Thank you

Back