Quaife Transmissions

Hi:
I am just curious whether the Quaife transmissions for GT40s is now readily available new? For a long time it was on some sort of production hold.
Thanks,
/s/ Chris Kennedy

According to quaife yup it’s available again.
Last time I spoke to them 12-16 week wait with a 50% deposit required

Mark, yours arrived in early March, but when was it ordered? When I placed the order for my Superformance MK1 in early November of last year, I visited the shop that I intend to have finish my car. He informed me that he had an order already placed, along with the deposit, for six. I checked with him this afternoon and was told that he still has not gotten them.

Mark, yours arrived in early March, but when was it ordered? When I placed the order for my Superformance MK1 in early November of last year, I visited the shop that I intend to have finish my car. He informed me that he had an order already placed, along with the deposit, for six. I checked with him this afternoon and was told that he still has not gotten them.

I am hearing the same rumors that there is a large backlog at Quaife; hard to get real info (e.g. what is available, who will be manufacturing boxes, etc.) on transaxles of late.

I ordered mine early November, I was emailing regularly and occasionally calling them. I literally called them the day they were starting to take orders so I guess I was at the front of the queue! I‘m UK based too so delivery wasn’t too much hassle.

Back