RCR replica

Haha, im sure this is the 1 billionth time this has been posted, but i was wondering, what does the RCR Gt40 replica kit come with, and how much is it, and what options can you get, im seriously considering getting one.

haha, i was looking at the gulf one, thinking that was the only gt40 they had, but then went to the mki and II and found the specs. damn, 40k is alot anyone know how much, if any the gulf option adds to the price?

Sam,
I replied to your email earlier today with pricing.........2k extra for the arches and custom wheels incase you did not get your email.

See ya in 2012 as you mentioned in your last email .....get saving harder..:D

Haha,
well, truthfully, i say 2012 because, im only 15, and this is an aspiration. ive told my dad about it, and he likes the idea of one, but is a little broke from the mach (see my cars) and a little weary. But i swear on a random grave that i will get one eventually. I would have asked you on here if i knew you had an account.

P.S. i need a job =(

Sam.

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Sam,

Like I told my son in the years before he started college as we were looking over some pretty exotic cars one Saturday afternoon, finish your education and, literally, you CAN pick the model and the color.

I know, I know... more unsolicted advice from some old guy. Nonethelesss, the best advice anyone on the forum would offer to you is to finish your schooling - education translates directly into plenty of opportunities, all of which will take you where you want to go. Like to the bank with a deposit in hand. Every Friday. :)

Between now and then, don't forget your dream. Hold on tight to it or, better yet, let it drive you to developing the means to put your name on the title to a GT40. It CAN be done. Heck, look at all us old guys...

Best,

T.

haha, thanks, thats some great advice, trust me, i in no way shape or form intend to not finish my education.

sam

Hey Sam, my son is 16 and having a blast helping me build it (see my website for pics). Tell your dad it would be a great father-son project. My son will get to drive the car around town once it's finished in the next 4-6 months.

Bill D

yeah, ive seen your website, and i signed your guestbook asking you to email me, i guess you dont have to, seeing as i found the site.

Sam

Bill D said:
Hey Sam, my son is 16 and having a blast helping me build it (see my website for pics). Tell your dad it would be a great father-son project. My son will get to drive the car around town once it's finished in the next 4-6 months.

Bill D

Bill, I have been following your build closely like many others. I cannot wait for my daughter to get old enough to help me build a few of these things. I have very fond memories of helping my father put together his corvette from the frame up, some of the best days I ever had. Oh and if your son doesn't have a girlfriend the first day he takes that RCR out, expect him to come back with one ;) .

--Mike

lol, id keep that car in a locked garage if i were you, and it wouldnt be a bad idea to have 20 locking lugs =P

sam

P.S. thanks for the email.

Back