Slc chassis

Anyone know of any slc chassis floating around? I've seen a few around on tavarish channel and b is for build from the nfs movie cars. I haven't had any luck finding this mysterious warehouse with the rest of the movie cars and recently missed out on Casey putschs chassis so hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.
Thank you.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Nick. Good luck with your search. I can’t say you won’t find one, but the chances of finding one are pretty slim.
Enjoy the forum !!

Regards Brian

I don't actually need one for a slc. I have a different body I'd like to put on top. I think Fran won't sell just the chassis unfortunately and it's pretty dam good. Had a look at the Strickland chassis, it's ok for kit car builders I guess but this is going to be a race car so slc chassis wins all day every day.

Last edited:
Give them a call? 30 seconds to find out if RCR will sell you one. Any chassis from a movie car may be cut up or modified in ways that might make it a poor choice for a legit track car.

Give them a call? 30 seconds to find out if RCR will sell you one. Any chassis from a movie car may be cut up or modified in ways that might make it a poor choice for a legit track car.
Thanks, had a nice chat with Fran today got it all sorted. I definitely understand rcr position with respect to body and chassis packages.
Looking forward to started my own build thread here in the near future.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back