***SOLD*** SLC for sale in Canada ***SOLD***

I'm the lucky new owner of Grant's beautiful SLC. The car will be staying in Canada, I live in Ottawa Ontario and we were able to get the car shipped just in time before the winter hit Edmonton. I'm sure I will be picking people's brains over the coming months as I get to know the SLC better. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while and also currently own a Factory Five Cobra and a 37 Ford hot rod so am not new to the car hobby/addiction. The build quality of Grant's SLC is really exceptional and was what drew me to the car plus Grant has been absolutely terrific to work with. I was able to get out for a quick plateless rip around the hood before the snow this week, it's very impressive and caught the attention of a lot of the neighbors, "what kinda car is that?" lol. Take Care. Scott

I'm the lucky new owner of Grant's beautiful SLC. The car will be staying in Canada, I live in Ottawa Ontario and we were able to get the car shipped just in time before the winter hit Edmonton. I'm sure I will be picking people's brains over the coming months as I get to know the SLC better. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while and also currently own a Factory Five Cobra and a 37 Ford hot rod so am not new to the car hobby/addiction. The build quality of Grant's SLC is really exceptional and was what drew me to the car plus Grant has been absolutely terrific to work with. I was able to get out for a quick plateless rip around the hood before the snow this week, it's very impressive and caught the attention of a lot of the neighbors, "what kinda car is that?" lol. Take Care. Scott
Hey Scott, how are you and how is the SLC going? I saw that you are in Ottawa (I'm in gatineau), I'm looking to get a SLC or get to build one soon, wanted to have your thoughts on the car so far :)

Thank you and have a good day.

Hi Zachary. The SLC is great fun. I'm just in the process of moving into a new garage/house so have not had as much time with it as I would like. Let me know if you want to come have a look at it. It's quite an impressive build. Scott

Hi Zachary. The SLC is great fun. I'm just in the process of moving into a new garage/house so have not had as much time with it as I would like. Let me know if you want to come have a look at it. It's quite an impressive build. Scott
Hey Scott. I would love to come see it up close, you got me jumping like a little boy at Christmas right now haha.

I can also help you move stuff if you need an extra pair of hands.

Thank you!

Zac

Back