SLC in Texas

Well, I'm a bit slow, but my wife and I finally made the pilgrimage to see Fran. As many of you have commented before, walking into Fran's shop is a bit like walking into the Lion's Den - your wallet is going to get bitten by something; it's just a question of how big a bite! :drunk:

We are now the proud owners of an SLC delivery slot. Now comes the hard part - waiting for our baby to arrive!

Thanks in advance to all of you for putting up with the dumb questions which will surely follow.

Congrats Dave,

I'm in Houston (Lake Conroe actually), and thinking very hard about building one as well. Probably won't get around to purchasing though until the summer so hopefully I'll be able to see yours when you take delivery.

Andy

Thanks everyone!

Andy: You are more than welcome to stop by and check it out once it arrives. We live on the south side of Houston, in Friendswood.

Craig: We went with the black gel coat, but are thinking of painting either silver or grey. From what I understand, black is a good primer color to start with when painting silver.

Dave,
It's been a while since you posted in this thread, but I get to Houston from time to time and would love to check out your car if you are willing.

I see in your other thread you got your first start video posted. Congrats!

John

Back