SLC Superlite For Sale

Spec sheet on the build/order?

Gareth, thanks for the listing and GLWS. I just got done with multiple bathrooms and it is very difficult to back-burner any home mods with the CFO breathing down your neck! Just what does it take to hang the body on a SLC? All else functional? Lights PNP, A/C up, guages, etc.? Thank you. R/Mark

Gareth, thanks for the listing and GLWS. I just got done with multiple bathrooms and it is very difficult to back-burner any home mods with the CFO breathing down your neck! Just what does it take to hang the body on a SLC? All else functional? Lights PNP, A/C up, guages, etc.? Thank you. R/Mark
The body hasn’t been touched yet, so the windscreen hasn’t been cut out or any of the indicators or headlights attached.

The A/C is in and connected but not gassed and there are some great videos on the body fitment by Alan on YouTube.
Hope this helps.

Cody F

Supporter
GLWS Gareth. Sorry to see it go. It is awesome seeing another delaware person on here though. Whenever I get mine, it will be tagged and titled in Delaware. I see you got the one-piece windows. Part of the delaware inspection is having the windows roll down, so I was planning on the two-piece windows instead. Do you know if the one piece windows will make it through delaware inspection?

GLWS Gareth. Sorry to see it go. It is awesome seeing another delaware person on here though. Whenever I get mine, it will be tagged and titled in Delaware. I see you got the one-piece windows. Part of the delaware inspection is having the windows roll down, so I was planning on the two-piece windows instead. Do you know if the one piece windows will make it through delaware inspection?
Hi,
No sorry I don’t know, but I don’t think the 2 piece ones are expensive.

Gareth Im interested in purchasing the SLC Superlite you have for sale. Im not to far from you In NY I would like to take a look at it. Can you PM me your contact information I have a few questions about the car?

Gareth Im interested in purchasing the SLC Superlite you have for sale. Im not to far from you In NY I would like to take a look at it. Can
Gareth Im interested in purchasing the SLC Superlite you have for sale. Im not to far from you In NY I would like to take a look at it. Can you PM me your contact information I have a few questions about the car?
Hi sorry I’m working of a phone and I’m not sure how to go about sending a PM.

Do you want to drop me a quick email with your contact details and I’ll call you?

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
As of now this car is no longer for sale, the house I was trying to buy has fallen through and I no longer need to raise additional monies for the closing costs.

Back