Small world

So I was on one of the BMW sites that I frequent (don't know why as I have since sold all of my M's) and posted the pics from this place of the S7, SL-C (that was Rapiers company car notice the chrome rear chassis brace), and Esprit that I think Dave posted in an attempt to help promote the car and RCR in general and wouldn't you know it but one of the OWNERS OF RAPIER sends me an IM asking my if I would be interested in doing business and if I needed any info on THEIR CAR. I politely informed him that I KNEW where the car comes from and that Fran is the only one that will get my business. He was a little taken back that someone on there even knew about the car and even more so when I mentioned that Fran is readily available to those that call him which was not what he wanted to hear. It doesn't sound as if they are having a good time selling cars if they have sold any (since the two I know of still have NOT SOLD and I suppose that that is no surprise once you find out what they are asking for them). The guy seemed nice enough and we now have a thread going about the car although he just keeps promoting Rapier. I wanted to blow him up on line (I did it privately) I have decided not to as in reality any one that has an interest in the car will inevitable wind up at Frans shop and that's all that really matters.

Back