***SOLD MDA GT40 Mk II For Sale SOLD***

My MDA MkII GT40 IVA'd and registered in 2009 has only done 1,000 miles in the last three years.
I have been busy with other projects, so it is time for a new owner to give her some exercise.
The build log is here under :- SteveB MDA Build diary, pretty much describes the car. This is the second GT40 I have built learning from the first to get it right.
Briefly :- MDA Mk II, 347cu in crate engine , efi. ZF 5 spd with LSD. 6 pot front 4 pot rear brakes in 16@ wheels, correct wineglass Halibrand, pin drive hubs with knock on and hex retainers. Air con etc
I see prices for cars on the market that are built and well sorted to this standard are in the +80k GBP. range
I will consider realistic offers. If you are interested message or email [email protected]

Steve

Mike Pass

Supporter
Sorry to see you are selling your 40 but I guess you have so many things to do on the boat that you don't have the time now to have fun with it. It is a great handling car as I remember from a few laps in your car at Blyton Park and on track with both our cars at Oulton Park. When Mark Hales drove it at Goodwood I remember he said it was one of the best handling 40 s he had driven there. I thought it had a supple ride and very neutral handling. I enjoyed watching you build it and the good engineering that you put into the build. I still remember going to collect the ZF box with you from Southport. I particularly liked the original Lycoming oil coolers. A pity I can't stretch to having two 40s but it would be nice to have a Mk1 and a Mk2!
I hope it goes to a good home so here are a couple of pics from the archives.
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3226.jpg
    IMG_3226.jpg
    785.3 KB · Views: 1,182
  • IMG_3801.JPG
    IMG_3801.JPG
    583.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • IMG_3809.JPG
    IMG_3809.JPG
    542.9 KB · Views: 1,103