Southerngt

Udo

Supporter
Happy retirement. I wish that AK will provide the same qualified, quick and always friendly support as you did!

Southern GT facebook page mentions parts not whole cars, ''A small family business creating GT40 replica car parts - established 2000.''

Full story please ?

Southern GT facebook page mentions parts not whole cars, ''A small family business creating GT40 replica car parts - established 2000.''

Full story please ?
As you could read on their FB page, I replied to their post two days ago asking if they are back in business.
Well read their reply on my question.

As you could read on their FB page, I replied to their post two days ago asking if they are back in business.
Well read their reply on my question.

Well 'back in business' suggests "relaunching the Southern GT company, which was making and selling GT40 replicas" hence my question, sorry if that caused offence ?

Thanks to member who private messaged me with further information.

Hi,

Could i just confirm, although Southern Gt still exists as a company Mick is not trading, However Mick is making some small parts for us here at AK and his son Adam is also making some parts. AK Sportscars still make and supply both the Chassis/ body kits and all the parts to build the car. We had a great 2022 selling 12 kits. 2023 has started off well with a factory build car going off to Dubai and a good amount of kit orders. The new Coyote Demo car is about 4 weeks from Completion .

kind regards

Jon and Neil AK

Hi,

Could i just confirm, although Southern Gt still exists as a company Mick is not trading, However Mick is making some small parts for us here at AK and his son Adam is also making some parts. AK Sportscars still make and supply both the Chassis/ body kits and all the parts to build the car. We had a great 2022 selling 12 kits. 2023 has started off well with a factory build car going off to Dubai and a good amount of kit orders. The new Coyote Demo car is about 4 weeks from Completion .

kind regards

Jon and Neil AK

Jon & Neil,

Thanks for clarifying the situation. Good to hear things are going well for you.

Steve

Back