Spring 2005 Mag / Membership / DVD

Hi all -

just to let you know I am in final stages of completing the first (Spring) mag of 2005, which is due out later this month, so if you have any input you would like included - contact me ASAP!

As memberships are being renewed - if you are unsure of your current membership status and want to avoid any chance of missing a copy, contact [email protected] and we'll let you know by return.

Finally - A bonus!! - Club members will find details of how to order the latest DVD offering from club member and Digital Maestro, Andrew Fordyce. I have viewed this issue, which covers every event of the 2003 competition season and it is superb! It also includes coverage of the club trackday at Goodwood so if you were there too - it is a must!

Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi all -

Just to let you know I have received detail (from owner) of a GTD40 for sale, details/pics will be included in forthcoming mag but I can say:

Factory (Poole) built (to very high standard) -
Pristine Condition -
All factory options fitted -
Low mileage (<6K)
Always garaged in a heated/dehumidified environment -

If you want to 'buy-n-go' watch this space! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

(ps - If anyone else is interested, mail me at [email protected] and I will forward your details to owner once mag is published)

Hoorah! - At last (I hear you say)

Spring 2005 mag has just been completed and goes to print tomorrow. Will be arriving on your doorstops after next weekend.

Oh and don't just throw the address sheet away, there's important information on the rear.. All will be revealed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now off to bed!

Back