TCC - Austin, TX Gathering...Feb 28th

Hope to make that 4, will have to work hard to catch up with Pat. Would like to get together some weekend and see both of your GT's.

Simon

Three or four GT's would be spectacular. These cars look like UFO's moving through a group of Cobras...it's a really neat sight--

Simon,

Where are you at? South of Houston could be Corpus! (I hear there is an Ultima somehwhere down there). I live on the west side around Memorial and the tollway. It was 110 miles to Pat's house and back and a nice run in the car

Pat, the wedding was so-so. Saw some guys that I used to work with and it was good to catch up. The bride cried during the vows which was nice (yeah I've been married a long time and am a bit of a softy). Set off many wives to crying too. I think I scared my buddy Steve exiting onto the Hardy heading home! These cars just "hunker down" at speed. Great fun.

Chuck

Chuck, I am just south of the Kemah Boardwalk, would like to pick your brain on some porsche trans stuff as I am considering a 930 box.

Simon

Hey Simon, how long do you figure it would take to crank out another roll bar setup like you built?

Pat, sure I will do another one. I would like to see the progress you have made on your GT so how about I load up the rollcage and we can check the fit. Let me know when would be a good time.

Simon

Lets do it. I'm supposed to be inside the loop around 11:30 and should be back at the house around 1:30. That can put me at Pat's at 2:30 or later. I'll PM you my cell no.

Bring it on, I'll make sure and be around all day after 12. I'll even have a cold drink ready if your of a mind.

Back