UN1 modified with adaptor plate etc. for sale

Hi there,

I'm curently swaping my Renault box in favor of a G50.
I 've just use it for 3000 road miles since completion of the GTD.
It's a reinforced box provide by wealden engineering. I will give with it all the parts that I don't need in my new seting(adaptor plate, clutch, starter...).

The whole lot for £1000.
The parts could be shipped worldwide or pick-up near Brighton(GB) or near Lille(France, 60miles from calais)

See you at LM classic 2008.

Attachments

• gt40paul box.jpg
    gt40paul box.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 630
Hi Remy,

Does it have the modified inputshaft like Mach1 and GTO sell? Does it have an ATB? I am certainly interested.

Best regards,

Gerard van der Helm

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Hi Remy,

I have texted you regarding your bank details to send the deposit.

You replied transaxle s o l d!!

Surely you must have confused my number with another persons as you so clearly stated we had a deal... when talking on the phone last Tuesday...!!

Please take the time to reply to this posting, just to make clear you haven't backed out of our deal...!!

Best regards

Dave

ps. your email must be down too, as you have failed to reply also....!!

hi dave... i also emailed remy to tell him i would be taking the box as well...my mechanic spent a long time talking to him, then i sent him an email to sort out money / collection etc...only after i called him i was told the box had been sold to someone else...i was not to happy either...good luck

Remy!!!

Re: Tranaxle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remy,

I received this email this morning, seems you have been upsetting more than one person with your unusual ways of dealing.

"Hi dave... i also emailed remy to tell him i would be taking the box as well...my mechanic spent a long time talking to him, then i sent him an email to sort out money / collection etc...only after i called him i was told the box had been sold to someone else...i was not to happy either...good luck!!!"

Can you enlighten us as to who you have sold it to, myself / james / or a third party...?

I wait in anticipation...

David

Hi David,

I've sold the gbox to andrew walder who was the fastest on the transaction.
Good luck in the building of your project.
Best reagards,
Rémy

Remy,

"fastest on the transaction.!!"

So, I spoke to you Tuesday afternoon, and you lead me to believe we had come to a deal...

Tuesday evening you had a long talk with Jame's mechanic and left him believeing he too had bought the transaxle..

At no time did you bother to mention that you would only sell to the fastest bidder, if fact it was your terms regarding delivery / payment...

Your offer of good luck with my build doesn't mean much as the only luck I have had after with dealing with yourself has been bad...!!!!

Guess you can take this as negative feed back...!!

Hi Remy,,,

Just wasting time surfing the site, wondered if you have anymore GT40 parts you plan to sell to the fastest bidder...??? Or not...!!

Still making my own luck

db

Back