Unfinished SLC for sale

I have decided to sell my unfinished SLC. The car is located in a repair/fabrication shop in northern California and is ~60% finished. This car was being built as a street car with the ability to do track days as needed.

This car has been assembled by a professional mechanic/fabricator with extensive experience in custom cars, as well as racing motorcycles, cars, and go-carts.

Here's a quick overview of the car:

INSTALLED
1) 525 HP LS 376 Crate motor (installed and rubber mounted; LS7 Exhaust Manifolds with Catalytic Converters (not running because none of the electrical wiring harness has been placed nor has the fuel system)
2) Graziano 6 Speed Manual Trans (installed and rubber mounted)
3) Dailey Engineering Dry Sump Oil System (installed)
4) AC/Heater (installed)
5) Rubber Mounted Radiator and Fans (installed)
6) Welded Stainless Steel Water Lines (installed)
7) Parking Brake Calipers and pads (installed)
8) Forgestar Rims With new Nitto Tires (installed); Fronts are 275/35 ZR 18; Rears are 325/30 ZR 19
9) Street Tail (mounted)
10) Headlight Fixtures (installed)

INCLUDED
1) Body Fitment by RCR
2) Front Lift Kit
3) RCR Full Interior Kit
4) Bodywork Sanding 85% complete
5) RCR Carbon Fiber Engine Cooling Vents
6) Front Carbon Fiber Aero Spoilers (2 per side)

MODIFICATIONS
1) The dashboard is reconfigured for a more sophisticated look
2) The rear spoiler is modified for a sleeker look (can accommodate rear view mirror and back-up camera)
3) The street tail attachment is redesigned to be much more solid and stable than original

This car has been very carefully thought out, built and engineered to be a solid, reliable street car. It would be a very gratifying project to finish with an incredible car to be enjoyed for a long time. If you are interested, please contact me for pictures. OR call me, and/or best of all, visit the shop and see the car in person in Palo Alto, CA. $68,000

Hi Bill,
I live in bay area and I am interested in your car. I am ready to buy the right project. Is the car still available and is the opportunity to see it at the shop still an option?

Thanks, TJ

Hi Aashay,
Yes, the car is still available and we are preparing to start working on it again. We recently finished making a rear diffuser that you will like also.
Please send me your email address to: [email protected]
I will contact you so we can arrange a meeting for you to see the car.

Back