Virginia Festival of the Wheel Ford v. Ferrari exhibit

The 3rd annual Virginia Festival of the Wheel will be held again this year at the Boars Head Resort in Charlottesville, Va. this Labor Day weekend.
The highlight of this years event will be the Ford v Ferrari exhibit which will feature period correct Ferraris as well as GT 40's, Shelby Daytona Coupes and Shelby Cobras. Peter Brock, famed for having designed the Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe, will be our special guest speaker. Please check our website, vafestivalofthewheel.com for more information and how you can register to participate in the event. This two day event at the beautiful Boars Head Resort is a fundraiser for the UVA Cancer Center. We hope to see you there!

Neil

Supporter
Thanks, Mike. I know the Boars Head well. I used to work for the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Charlottesville in the late '60s. Back then the Inn was out on the west edge of Charlottesville, and I drove by it regularly on my way to Green Bank. That used to be a very nice drive through the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains. I used to time myself between Green Bank and the Staunton city limits- 60 minutes in my Ferrari 250GTE, not as fast in my '65 Pontiac GTO .
Have a great event and post a few pictures. :)

Back