Want pre-100 chassis cav

Wanted CAV
Wanted low mileage (prefer less than 4000) CAV GT40 factory built (no kits) within the pre 100 chassis group. Can swap, or partial swap plus cash, 2008 Shelby SGT, CSM#1168, outfitted at Shelby American. Convertible, metallic blue with silver stripes. Only 23 original miles, signed by Carroll Shelby, with all documentation including never removed window stickers. This is a true Shelby American product not a re-badged Ford.

You can check this one :

Ford GT 40 - - Stelvio

2300 Mi, and it is a low number chassis (GTD tubular frame). Priced at 70K€ (incl VAT), so, happy US non-tax payer, it could be yours for €58K (around $74K) + shipping (before any negotiation!) :thumbsup:

But mind the engine and gearbox identification :inquisitive:, it is advertised as 347 Roush + Porsche Gearbox, but I suspect the engine could be only a Ford Racing 302 (with Roush headcovers...) + Audi 016.

Nice car and nice weber set, however (Weber carbs comes with the car, but are replaced by a Holley on the engine, guess why... :shout:)

Otherwise, you can try to buy this one at Mecum Auction on next 25-27th october in St Charles MI. Looks nice, great engine and only 350 Mi : and "topped with mechanical injection", they say ! :laugh:)
No indication about Serial#...

1966 Ford GT40 Replica 427/450 HP, 5-Speed for sale by Mecum Auction

Good luck

Cheers

Pierre-Louis

CAV #99 Not really for sale, but everything "is" for a price. Go to "form" on this site. Then to the "introduce yourself here!" section, page #17, ninth entry down, new cav owner rich roy 11-3-10 to see 3 photos posted. There are 49 pages of build sheets on this car that came with it. They add up to over $195,000 spent for parts and labor, CAV roller and wheels/tires. Check it out and make an offer, never wrecked. Has about 3,400 miles on it with no issues........and it's here in the USA

I have a new CAV #0077. It has all options, leather interior, air conditioning, a new getrag transaxle and a disassembled Ford 302 engine. Complete with stainless headers, clutch assemble, bell-housing, everything else required to assemble the car. It needs tires and wheels. $58,000.00. I have owned this vehicle for approximately 12 years. It is absolutely perfect, it has always been in a climate controlled building.
Call me or email me if interested. [email protected] or 810 441-1065. Jack

Back