GT40 builders weekly program, anyone interested?

Hi all

I am in the process of setting up my own website to use as a build diary of my GT40 kit. As a complete novice to kit car building I thought it would be a good idea to document my progress for others who are also thinking about taking the plunge to follow and see what's involved.

I have also been thinking of possibly setting up a live video show once a week from my garage. Would anyone be interested in something like this? The show would be a 1-2hour live stream talking about GT40 building with a chat room and call in.

The show could include things such as:

- GT40 news
- Builders questions/answers
- my build progress
- Guest builders/manufacturers
- Guest cars

I thought it would be a good way for people to see and ask questions on my build and for others to share ideas thoughts etc

I've just finished setting my first couple of live streams up and it seems like a good way of getting people involved and sharing ideas. You can see my Tower Bridge live stream here:
www.ustream.tv/channel/towerbridge

Trev

Trev, Great idea!
A build log is always appreciated, however, be careful with a 1-2 hour production. It may EAT up a lot of time.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Wonderful idea!!!

I hope that the International locations of the people interested will work out timing wise....

Back