Daytona Bike Week...check out this bike

Hello everyone from Bike Week in Daytona; FL... Been here for the past few days and all the bikes tend to look the same after a while... but wait... Look what I found this afternoon.. this is one of the coolest bikes I've seen down here, bar none...Built in Germany by a group call Hardcore Choppers.

Attachments

• 32955-HardcoreGT40Chopper.jpg
    32955-HardcoreGT40Chopper.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 393
One more... btw, I know most of us are not really that much "into bikes" but this particular manufacturer was really outstanding..not just because of the Lemans/Gulf themed bike, but the trick one side swing arm, big time engine, low stance with air ride suspension, this one had it all.Didn't get the price, but I'd guess somewhere North of $80K...

Attachments

• 32956-HardcoreGT40FuelTank.jpg
    32956-HardcoreGT40FuelTank.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 353
Here are some more pictures of their bikes.
My wife wonders why I like bikes so
much. Shhhh
Steve

Attachments

• 33134-1B.jpg
    33134-1B.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 374

Ron Earp

Admin
I like bikes too, especially the ones I can ride. These bikes are nice to look at but I can't imagine riding one of them for 4 hours on a Sunday morning. It seems the owners don't either - mostly at my local biker bar I see everyone standing around looking at them. A glance at the odometers generally shows <3k miles, and all of those racked up going back and forth between the bar and rolling off the trailer!

Back