Odd GT40 body on Ebay

ZS-40 body. I've seen these images on another thread. IMHO Nothing looks quite right.

Ebay "GT40" body

24979-dsc00139.jpg

Rob

VERY ODD
That first advert appears to be made up of pictures we have seen before.

The first picture was posted here by Eric. The other pictures were posted here by Nathan.

See all those pictures here.

http://www.gt40s.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=24948

Looks to be mis described. How can it be descibed a 'brand new' and 1980?? It looks like some original advertising has been used to imply it is part of a series of bodyshells currently in production, with chassis also under development. BEWARE

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Indeed, in the eBay posting, the author thanks Nathan and Eric for use of their pictures. In other words they took those pictures directly from the thread linked above.

I wonder if they really have a car or is this is a scam?

Lynn
"Keep the greasy side down"

He emailed and asked me to use the picture, I said ya sure, i dont care. I personally would have found a better example. He said he is starting to buld copies of them or something, he even offered me body parts if i needed them.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The auction for the ZS-40 body ended early because of an error in the statring bid price !!!!!! Now go to sellers other items, and the molds are up for sale due to unforseen circumstances. He has had NUMEROUS inquires about the car, and you can make big $$$$$$ if you buy the molds. They can be found here : ZS-40 molds . I can see the orders, and money flowing in already !!!
Regards Brian

Back